“Just plain awful. Stay well clear of this one.”

Hotel Sahara Prima Selayang
Ranked #218 of 364 Kuala Lumpur B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I guess you really get what you pay for. I was attending a 3-day course in the nearby Selayang Hospital and was given accomodation here. From check-in itself it was a nightmare. We specifically asked for a room with twin beds upon booking, which the hotel receptionist said was available days before. However on checking in she brushed our request aside and said that only rooms with double beds were left as another party has fully booked the rooms with twin beds. What we ended up with was a cramped, sorry excuse for a room, with barely enough space to share. I had to do the tango with my roommate to get to the other side of the room. If he pulled out a chair to sit at the mirrored table, my way to the exit would be entirely blocked. The bathroom was no better. Cramped, chronically wet, with no shampoo, toilet tissue, toothbrush or toothpaste provided. No place to hang your clothes while you bathed either. Worse still, NO DAILY ROOM CLEANING and NO DAILY CHANGE OF TOWELS. The beds were left unmade and I had to use the same towel for the entire duration of my stay. Sleep was frequently interrupted due to a nightclub operating just opposite the hotel. And I would complain about the breakfast too, if in fact they provided any! Truly one of my worst stays ever, even though it was fully sponsored I would never come here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
#5 of 355 in Kuala Lumpur

Been to Hotel Sahara Prima Selayang? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Sahara Prima Selayang

Address: 1 Jalan Ps 9/2, Kuala Lumpur 68100, Malaysia
Region: Malaysia > Wilayah Persekutuan > Kuala Lumpur
Room Service
Ranked #218 of 364 B&Bs / Inns in Kuala Lumpur
Price Range: £9 - £13 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel Sahara Prima Selayang 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Sahara Prima Selayang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.