“Cheap hotel without a swimming pool concept in downtown”
Review of Hotel Ambassador

Hotel Ambassador
Ranked #206 of 348 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Her service was friendly, when we arrived, our luggage is not delivered, self-service. close to the entertainment center, food center, close to the monorail transportation taxi close to several malls around the hotel, no breakfast. all of it for me is not a problem. I need to know about this commentary is honesty when I left my luggage at the hotel, I've stayed at other hotels in Putrajaya, my mother contacted the hotel I could have walked back to the hotel and take the stuff left. and their corresponding membalikannya our goods are left behind. My reward for some RM for it to some workers there.
thanks Ambasaddor Hotel. Honesty Your Hotel really meaningful.

Room Tip: 4th-6th floor , "3 bed for family room" , i stay on the top room floor this hotel, the roo...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ronny A

Reviewed 17 April 2014

we stayed 5 days and 4 nights there. this place is very convenient for shopping and excursions. we didn't took meals from their its bit expensive though. room is clean and much comfortable. room services not much perfect. room chargers is much high. also we meat Mr. Kahan the owner who is very calm and very diligent person.

Tip : make sure to visit UK Asia restaurant for clean and cheap meals. in front of bukit bintang.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ruchira_Hewage
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I just paid my 2nd visit to the hotel. THe hotel service standard is as good as before. My first stay at the same hotel was 8 months ago, that time I satisfied with the hotel, except for the internet speed. This is obviously the internet signal is stronger and faster.
Heard that the hotel was having a renovation during my 1st visit in June 2013, but I don't see the different.

Room Tip: no preference
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Had a one night stay at this hotel. Dont believe the pics. Its of no resemblance not the hotel and nor the city. The hotel is more pathetic then the city. Small shabby rooms. Pathetic staff who hardly understands english and lightning billboards in your window. A perfect location to shoot a cheap movie.
Find Another Hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank snafoo200
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3D2N a week ago. Room was clean and comfy. My room view was the monorail and skyscrapers. Wifi connection was good and didn't get any trouble. Location's pretty strategic, you can get everything near the hotel. Too bad they didn't serve mineral water in every room, so we have to take water from the dispensers at the lobby. But overall ambassador is a good hotel for stay

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Disgusting does not even begin to explain this place. We checked into hotel ambassador after a long day of travel, made our way to our room on the 6th floor. there where people (appeared to be staff or residents) sitting in the hallway, old shoes in the way and the smell of cigaret smoke was overwhelming. We opened our room to find noting but a bed and about 30cm of free space either side of the bed all of the windows had been closed up and the smell of cigaret was sickening. The bathroom was tiny and the shower floor was brown when the tiles should have been cream. The bed sheets where covered in stains and there was a pair of old dirty thongs thrown on the floor... We connected straight to the wifi to find another hotel which took about half hour because of the Internet speed and checked out straight away. We where only refunded 1 of the 3 days we had paid for..

We saw the bad reviews but gave this place benefit of the doubt, worst mistake I've made.. You couldn't pay me to stay here.. By all means I am not a fussy person but this hotel was disgraceful.
Do not stay here you will be very disappointed..

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AZiolo
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel last saturday& checked out on sunday..I usually stay at the capitol hotel or grand seasons but since it was the weekend most hotels were fully booked so I decided to try this hotel based on the recommendation at tripadvisor. The room though small and window got stuck n tv plug was lose(waiting for someone to be electrocuted)it was okay since it was only a 1 night stay but was really pissed me off was the truly rude male staff I spoke to on the phone..I accidently left my favourite sweater in the room cupboard and only remembered that I left in the cupboard the next day and I immediately called around 10pm to inform them if I could collect it this friday but imagine my surprise when the male staff rudely informed me " we're not sure if your sweater is still there because there was another guest after your check out"!! What ruBbish! Aren't your housekeeping staff suppose to check all the amenities in the room before releasing the room ?? I work in the hotel industry too and there are many other budget hotel which are more corteous that that male staff! When I insisted that the sweater is there, he kept asking what proof I have and when I told him the description of my sweater, he started interrupting me & actually shouted at me! EXcuse me? Should I open your hotel's cctv to prove that my sweater was there? Can't believe you hire such rude thieves as staffs!!! No hospitality at all, isn't worth paying RM180 room only per night!!! My lost sweater costs more that your room!!

• Stayed: January 2014