“Really Helpful Staff and Best Location”
Review of Hotel Ambassador

Hotel Ambassador
Ranked #175 of 346 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“Really Helpful Staff and Best Location”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Love the location of this hotel. Had a bit of a problem looking for it at first. But really, its close to really big malls. Its close to the hawker place at Lot10. About a 2 minute walk. I think the train was also quite near.

Kudos to the front desk. Especially this one lady. I forgot her name though, i think its Ida. Anyway, she was really helpful. I had a mixup with my booking, and she sorted it out with no fuss. She even lent me her charger when they werent able to lend me an adaptor. The other staff were also friendly and helpful.

The room was alright. A bit small, and it kinda stank of cigarettes but the staff were friendly enough to lend me their deodorizer after they did it themselves. The bed was alright. You get what you pay for. But the service really really good.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Her service was friendly, when we arrived, our luggage is not delivered, self-service. close to the entertainment center, food center, close to the monorail transportation taxi close to several malls around the hotel, no breakfast. all of it for me is not a problem. I need to know about this commentary is honesty when I left my luggage at the hotel, I've stayed at other hotels in Putrajaya, my mother contacted the hotel I could have walked back to the hotel and take the stuff left. and their corresponding membalikannya our goods are left behind. My reward for some RM for it to some workers there.
thanks Ambasaddor Hotel. Honesty Your Hotel really meaningful.

Room Tip: 4th-6th floor , "3 bed for family room" , i stay on the top room floor this hotel, the roo...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ronny A
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed 17 April 2014

we stayed 5 days and 4 nights there. this place is very convenient for shopping and excursions. we didn't took meals from their its bit expensive though. room is clean and much comfortable. room services not much perfect. room chargers is much high. also we meat Mr. Kahan the owner who is very calm and very diligent person.

Tip : make sure to visit UK Asia restaurant for clean and cheap meals. in front of bukit bintang.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ruchira_Hewage
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I just paid my 2nd visit to the hotel. THe hotel service standard is as good as before. My first stay at the same hotel was 8 months ago, that time I satisfied with the hotel, except for the internet speed. This is obviously the internet signal is stronger and faster.
Heard that the hotel was having a renovation during my 1st visit in June 2013, but I don't see the different.

Room Tip: no preference
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Had a one night stay at this hotel. Dont believe the pics. Its of no resemblance not the hotel and nor the city. The hotel is more pathetic then the city. Small shabby rooms. Pathetic staff who hardly understands english and lightning billboards in your window. A perfect location to shoot a cheap movie.
Find Another Hotel.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank snafoo200

Travellers are raving about these Kuala Lumpur hotels

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3D2N a week ago. Room was clean and comfy. My room view was the monorail and skyscrapers. Wifi connection was good and didn't get any trouble. Location's pretty strategic, you can get everything near the hotel. Too bad they didn't serve mineral water in every room, so we have to take water from the dispensers at the lobby. But overall ambassador is a good hotel for stay

Stayed February 2014
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Disgusting does not even begin to explain this place. We checked into hotel ambassador after a long day of travel, made our way to our room on the 6th floor. there where people (appeared to be staff or residents) sitting in the hallway, old shoes in the way and the smell of cigaret smoke was overwhelming. We opened our room to find noting but a bed and about 30cm of free space either side of the bed all of the windows had been closed up and the smell of cigaret was sickening. The bathroom was tiny and the shower floor was brown when the tiles should have been cream. The bed sheets where covered in stains and there was a pair of old dirty thongs thrown on the floor... We connected straight to the wifi to find another hotel which took about half hour because of the Internet speed and checked out straight away. We where only refunded 1 of the 3 days we had paid for..

We saw the bad reviews but gave this place benefit of the doubt, worst mistake I've made.. You couldn't pay me to stay here.. By all means I am not a fussy person but this hotel was disgraceful.
Do not stay here you will be very disappointed..

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple