Let's just go straight to the point and the reasons why I would never go back to MyHabitat2 (We booked for 7 nights and add a voucher for 2 free nights):
- Straight away staff told us that we will have to pay for breakfast on the last 2 days as we were given 2 nights for free
- Stinky and run down elevators
- Got to the room and found 2 damp male undies on the living room lamp, the staff didn't even suggest to move us to another room.
- The staff made us sign an inventory documents for a 4 people apartment when we were in a 2 people one (2 sets of cutlery and so on)
- There was only 1 remote control for 2 air conditioners, when clearly there were 2 remotes holders (so by signing the doc we might have got charged for stealing something that was not there in the first place)
- The shower floods when in use (no screen and poor drain)
- 3 in 1 shower gel (to save on costs I guess)
- Suspicious stains on the linen (blood and other I don't want to think about....)
- Single glazing (so you can hear the traffic)
- The internet didn't work for the whole time (Couldn't work properly)
- No towels at the pool, so you need to bring your own
Overall it is clear that management got a bit stingy on the finish and maintenance of the building, I really don't recommend anyone to go there if you need a quiet and clean place to stay for work. For the same price you are way better off staying at the Double Tree next door, which I stayed at the first time and was very good.
In the end we decided to leave after 2 nights, gave management some feedback and requested a refund...Guess what they don't care but I do and that's why you will never see my ringgits again...