1,510 results
All reviews yoga mat la cucina mid valley federal highway the executive lounge the link lrt station shuttle service business trip pleasant stay f b shuttle bus welcome drink breakfast buffet spacious room king bed rain shower
Reviewed 27 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Reviewed 27 May 2014

excellent ammience, excellent rooms, out of world bath rooms,
very good service
lavish breakfast
what more do you want
strongly recomended for wonderful stay
it is a new property and location is also beautiful
hotel provides free shuttel service also
staff is very courteous

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank rspk
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear rspk

Warmest Greetings from Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar!

Thank you so much! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here. Your positive comments will only motivate us in delighting all our guests further.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you back here in Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar.

Should you require any further enquiries, do drop an email to me at H7962-GM1@accor.com

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed at this 5 star property, on the cheap as it has regular discounts offered. Very nice hotel, decor is modern, minimalist, and is near a MRT so is easy to access by train or CAB. Don't go here if you want everything on your door step, as its on an arterial. No evidence of near by restaurant prescinct, or shopping malls. Has all the appointments of a 5 star, but here the staff seem genuinely keen to help, and make your stay nice. Like most 5 star properties some most of the inhouse services are a bit rich, but the service that accompanies at this hotel make it worthwhile.
Cab to most places were 20-25myr (ie KLCC, China Town, KL Sentral) which is pretty reasonable. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed fine - no issues.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AusiTraveler
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear AusiTraveler

Reviewed 25 May 2014

It is a new hotel with a modern design and style. Been new everything seem to be in working order.The amenities and facilities provided are adequate. The room just average in size but does look a lot bigger with plenty of mirror make up the wall. The view, outside the room, just highway, construction site or old housing area. So it doesn't matter which side one stay, nothing to look at.
Compliment however to the staffs, from the reception, concierge, room service, all that I encountered were really helpful and courteous
The down side is it's location. Situated away from KL city proper and even nothing close to Bangsar 'down town'. It seem a bit isolated from tourist site. There is a 'nearby' LRT train station, but it is not that 'near' especially if one need to walk under KL scorching sun or famous evening thunderstorm. There is shuttle service from hotel to the train station & midvalley mall. But it was rather 'infrequent' and prior booking is required - not so helpful for easy going tourist/visitor. Perhap a more frequent and regular service will be helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Nik71

Dear Nik71

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was staying with my husband with a 20 months old baby from 22nd to 24th May. We checked in at room 909 at 2.30pm. The moment we check in the room we heard some minor drilling and knocking sound upstairs. So we thought it will be just a while. So after check in we went out to have some tea with the baby and come back 6pm to have bath. No more sound was heard.
The next morning at 8am. Sharp the drilling and knocking sound was started. My baby was wake up by that sound and cried non stop. I got to bring her out from the room to sut in the lobby to calm her down. I call to the reception and complaint and the staff said they will get the IT managet to call us back. But no one call us back despite we do a few complaint to the receptin and no explanation given to us.
This is really horrible. I never stay in a 5 star hotel with this kind of bad service. If they are doing renovation upstairs of my room should never check us in to the room and should change our room to others room with less noise.
I will never stay in pullman and also will never recommend my friends and family members to stay in this hotel anymore.
Thought we pay so much for one night, the location, and the serive cant even compete with any 3 star hotel with bettet location,cheaper and better service than them

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank mhui80

Dear mhui80

Thank you for your comments and regret to hear that our services were below the standards and I apologise for all the inconveneniences caused. We have taken immediate actions to address these matters for our continuos imrprovements.

As mentioned in my personal reply to you via your email which I received earlier I hope you will consider Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangar in the future and that the recent stay will not mar your overall impression of us.

Please do no hesitate to contact me for any further assistance required foryour next visit to Pullman Kuala Lumour Bangsar.

Thank you.