1,507 results
All reviews yoga mat la cucina mid valley federal highway the executive lounge the link lrt station shuttle service business trip pleasant stay f b shuttle bus welcome drink breakfast buffet spacious room king bed rain shower
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I attended a conference, but I didn't not stay at the hotel.
The only thing I need to point out is that they can do a much better job with the food at the buffet.
One day, the same food served for lunch was available again for dinner, with the exception of the soup.

They also need to get their facts straight when hosting big groups cause the first day we were told that we had to pay drinks on our own during lunch and dinner. However, the second night we found out that was not the case.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear gcatucci

Greetings from Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar!

I would like thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us for our improvements and rest assured we looking into these shortfalls for future improvements.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar.

Best regards

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Room is spacious and nice, yoga mat and dumbbell for exercise included. It's centrally located next to Federal Highway, conveniently accessible to KL, or PJ. Food quality for buffet dinner needs improvement, few items were overcooked or undercooked, fish balls for noodles were smelly and not fresh.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sean W

Dear Sean W

Warmest Greetings from Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar!

Thank you so much! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here. Your positive comments will only motivate us in delighting all our guests further. I am also looking into the Food and Beverage point with my Executive Chef for improvements.

I'm looking forward to welcoming you back here in Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar.

Should you require any further enquiries, do drop an email to me at H7962-GM1@accor.com

Reviewed 18 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This Hotel will be in my mind for the years to come, the high ceiling and decor caught my eyes and heart. Everything is well placed for the convenience of guest. The bell staff was great and very forthcoming.The lunch at the coffee house was very good, i love the prawn sambal and the grilled prawn and the service staff were very attentive . The rooms are very spacious and comfortable and we had a good sleep.

All the staff's were great, shuttle to Mid Valley was very convenient and a shopping mall you need a week to finish.

Overall we enjoyed our stay. Great Hotel, Cheers!.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank muthu6820

Dear Muthu6820

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed twice over two weeks, both times on the executive floors. Hotel is under twelve months old. Breakfast served in main restaurant, was varied and very good. Hotel rooms are to a high standard, staff courteous and helpful. Usually stay Novetel KL, which has the convenience of being within walking distance to most thing but hotel needs upgrading. Only drawback to the Pullman is the remoteness, but all places are only a short taxi ride away. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Cindy Y, Hotel Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Dragon402