1,495 results
All reviewsyoga matla cucinamid valleyfederal highwaythe executive loungethe linklrt stationshuttle servicebusiness trippleasant stayf bshuttle buswelcome drinkbreakfast buffetspacious roomking bedrain shower
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

It was a short trip for 2 nights. No chance to try the swimming pool and the breakfast line as we are too pack with our schedule. Nice staff. The room is clean. The location is ok. 10 min walk to the train station.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
MrJohnTing, Deputy General Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Dulceazucar,

Good day and warm greetings from Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar! It was indeed a pleasure having you with us recently and we would like to express our sincerest appreciation for your kind patronage.

Thank you for completing our Guest Satisfaction Survey and for sharing your experiences on our hotel's facilities and services during your recent stay. From the ratings in the guest survey, I am pleased to read that you had a pleasant and an enjoyable stay. We are truly encouraged by your ratings and rest assured, we will continue to strive to provide our service excellence at all times.

My appreciation once again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are very grateful for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Good seminar rooms. The parking space is rather tricky and busy as it is a shared space with season parking users by the neighbouring office tenants. Good lunch buffet spread at the coffee house. The roasted beef and lamb is well recommended.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear SharinaS,

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Had event last month at pullman, we got the lunch at the buffet restaurant where had lot of choices, there must to mention staff from cake section Tahia or Tania (as what I remember)who have very nice smile , she do clean up the cutlery for customer which I never see any other hotel's buffet did before. And even she busy with cleaning up yet still make me effort to walk to the cafe to intro me the chocolate piece, I'm now the fan of the chocolate piece although it's bit pricey rm17+ for 100g

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Honored Guest,

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I stay in this hotel whenever I work in KL. No hotel provides better service and a warmer welcome. The rooms are blissfully comfortable and beautifully appointed. The beds are incredibly comfortable. The breakfast is always delicious and varied with something for every palette. A special mention for Raman in the lobby who makes the guests feel at home and specially cared for. His professionalism represents the very best of this outstanding hotel which I always feel is home ... sweet home.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Kit T,

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I stayed here for 4 nights, and it was pleasant. The room is clean and spacious. Contains all of the basic amenities, including a kettle and coffee/tea.

Breakfast buffet was expansive with local and western dishes. It is worth paying extra to include the breakfast with the room charges. The small cafe in the lobby of the hotel provides a 20% discount for the hotel guests. It has decent espresso coffee.

Location-wise, there's nothing much around for shopping. But if you are like me, who had meetings all day outside of the main city centre area, then a stay here works just fine. It is easy to access the highways, and Mid-Valley Shopping Centre is a 7 min taxi ride away.

My only complaint would be that the room cleaning appears to be slow. On one occasion, I left my room very early for meetings and returned at about 3pm. My room was still not cleaned. When the cleaning staff appeared a few minutes later, I told them to just clean it the following day as I wanted to shower and rest before my next round of meetings. The next day, I told the front desk to make sure they told the cleaning staff to prioritize my room since it hadn't been cleaned the day before. When I returned in the afternoon about 2pm, my room was already cleaned. So that was good - it shows that the staff is responsive to the guests' needs.

Overall, it was pleasant to return to the room after a long day to unwind. I would stay here again when I am next in KL for my meetings.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
MrJohnTing, General Manager at Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear SaleenaS,

Good day and warm greetings from Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar! It was indeed a pleasure having you with us and thank you for your kind feedback.

We truly value your comments and we are glad to hear that you had an overall pleasant stay with us. While we look to further improve on our service areas, we will share your positive feedback on our rooms and breakfast spread with the team.

Your feedback is important for us to ensure a seamless experience for all our guests. Thank you once again for choosing to stay at the Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, we look forward to your next visit.