“No No Noooo Chcken Wings ”
Review of Padi House

Padi House
Ranked #2,416 of 4,430 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Coffee, Steaks, Local cuisine and cakes
Description: Coffee, Steaks, Local cuisine and cakes
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I've enjoyed the food in the past when eating here and enjoyed it until I started to eat the chicken wings... My question is why is the meal ok till I take one bite if your chicken wings and it taste like it was fried in old oil.... To many places in Malaysia serve good wing and your are really out in doing this.. Will not order this in your outlet again three thumbs down on the wings

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

This is a nice spot to relax enjoy a nice tea or even a great shot of Lavazza espresso, not so many places around here for good coffee, enjoyed my chicken dish.... If your ever around his area I think you'd enjoy ur meal here..

Reviewed 30 April 2013

low quality beef, packet mash, packet gravy
packet everything really...
basically trending on its resort like atmosphere, but i wouldn't go back there.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

It's a 2 storey restaurant and an open air concept. Although they have air con but could hardly feel it when the wind blows as they do not have a closed concept. Feels like being in Krabi. Hot, humid but at the same time relaxing. Their paste is good. They also have gourmet cakes which is really rich in flavour. Very wide variety of food, even having escargot.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I went to Padi House in Sri Petaling with two old friends on yesterday.
It was already 8pm plus by the time we reached there.
Therefore, this place was already crowded with people as it was Saturday.
We tried to look for our own seats as there was no one standing at the door side to provide assistant.
However, there was one waitress who was very nice and arranged our seats.
The atmosphere there was excellent if one wants to have small gathering or just to talk with friends.
I ordered one grilled rib-eye steak to be 70% cooked but it was very disappointing as the steak was very thick and my gums were numb all the way to chew it.
Fortunately, the Ice-blended with mixed berries was a nice one for me.
We ordered some cakes after the main dishes i.e., one yoghurt cake, one japanese cheese cake and i can't remember the last one. I also ordered a cup of hot cappuccino with the cake. Overall, the cakes there were nice but the cappuccino was just tasted normal (I guess that is normal too).
Anyway, my friend ordered another drink which was raspberry smoothie and I will not order it there as it was very sweet in taste (just like drinking syrup solution).
So, basically, this place is a nice one to hang out with provided you ordered the correct food and beverages.
Enjoy!