“Good for Shopping Lover”

Le Apple Boutique Hotel
Ranked #14 of 349 Kuala Lumpur B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I am staying here for my last night in Malaysia . Location very convenient to Bukit Bintang and Sungei Wang . Behind the Hotel is The Pavilion Shopping Mall and beside is Lot 10 . If you come here by taxi , remember to tell the driver behind the Maybank and Pizza Hut , the building is easy to recognize because all in purple color .

Check in time is 15.00 and Room is clean , because in city center I dont hope too much about the Room size , you can check all the details size in Lobby . Hotel did not have a restaurant but you can walk infront of Hotel , there are 24 hours fast food and a lot restaurant close to Hotel .

Stay here for a Shopping Lover but if you like a comfortable holiday maybe you have to choose another Hotel in this area .

Room Tip: Dont choose the room near the street in weekend because infront of Hotel are Blueboy Pub , very nois...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My single room was tiny but with all needed conveniences and had a nice bathroom and shower. No luggage storage or areas for clothes storage. Convenient for Bukit Bintang and Metro. The little street restaurant directly across the road was very friendly and served breakfast option of chicken rice and doughnut style breads with a hot sweet coffee for about $3.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Excellent location, close to Shopping Malls and numerous eating places...from high class hotel restaurants to 24 hour cheap (but good food) food court just opposite the entrance. The rooms are nicely decorated and the bed is of excellent quality, so no sleeping problems. But the rooms are very small; especially when you have a big suitcase ypu do not really know where to leave it. And yes one can see through the glass wall from the room what the person in the toilet shower is doing. And best is to leave the curtains closed since the view from most rooms is ugly...buildings close by etc. But having said that it is a great place for what it is meant for..a relatively cheap but modern hotel in the center with every comfort needed for a few days...and what is not there can be got 'just arpund the corner'...like cold water outside the room, cold drinks in the many 24 hours stores around the hotel.....just the local channels on TV were not clear...but that seems to be more a 'Malaysia' problem rather than the problem of the hotel. Anyway they will see me back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Hotel is located on inner trunk of road, difficult to find and easy to overpass at first. Location is still good as Bukit Bintang and all the shopping malls and restaurants are walking distance and a stone's throw away. The hotel ambience and decor is really cosy, slightly modern and monochromatic. Same for the room too. What falls short and knocks the stars off to give it total 3 stars are ; room is small for price, no fridge in room, outside view is not beautiful, aircond is slow to get cold and not cold enough when there's 2 people in room, only 4 tv channels on wasted lcd tv, hot drinking water is outside of room so less privacy. Despite the minor quibbles, it is still a nice stay as bed is comfy, and sleeping is not noisy as its not infront of main road.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The best budget hotel I've ever stayed at Bukit Bintang! The location is strategic, just 3 mins walk to the Pavillion. Jalan Alor famous for hawker foods are just less than 10 mins walk. Basically easy to look for food. I was quite skeptical initially because I've read some reviews about the size of the room being small. Small indeed but I've stayed in much smaller room whereby I have to crawl to go to the side of my bed & sat on the toilet seat for a shower! The shower was good & as with all my reviews, sleep is essential part of my travelling. I had good sleep. Another thing I love about this hotel is the water dispenser is just outside the room! We stayed at level 5 & water dispenser is just right outside our room! Drawbacks are - no hooks to hook the towels, when you take your shower you'll wet the toilet, room too dark and the bathroom sink counter is too small & can't put your own toiletries. I would definitely stay here again for my next trip.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Le Apple for 3 days with family. We stayed at the 3rd floor. The room was surprisingly nice, it had an avant garde feel. The floral mural on the wall made the bed picture perfect. There was a tv, mini ref, big cabinet and a spacious bathroom.
We liked how close Le Apple is to the malls. In front, there is a 24hr food court which sadly we never got to try.
Wifi connection in Le Apple is good as were four of us online at the same time. The bathroom was spacious & clean. I only have two issues with the bathroom, first people can see your shadow while you're showering or doing number 1 or 2. Second, there was no partition between the shower & toilet that everything gets wet whenever you shower.
We had cable but no channel was tourist friendly.
The staff were very helpful despite our language barrier. Once I had to make an outside call, they did not charge me at all.
Room rates are reasonable, worth it if you need a good, clean place to sleep in I would recommend Le Apple.
They also provide hot and cold water in a common area per floor.
I would suggest the managemnt to place more lights in the room so it would not feel like night time all the time.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed at Le Apple Boutique Hotel last month and I am very satisfied!

The location is unbeatable, a 3 mins walking distance from Lot 10 Bukit Bintang, 5 mins from Bukit Bintang LRT Station, 4 mins from HopOnHopOff Bus and many other attractions! They also have this very cheap 24hours food court right in front of the hotel -- they don't serve any breakfast.

The room was small, but what do you expect from a budget hotel? But the bed was super comfortable! The pillow was fluffy and I love how they decorate the room -- with edgy wallpaper and black paint -- I even want to do it for my room! I had a very good night sleeps while I was there.

The bathroom was very spacious! The hot water, the amenities everything is there. And the wifi connection is very good. I'm very impressed!

The service was great, easy process for check in/out. I kept my luggage at the concierge for almost the whole day before my flight at night and they were very helpful.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who's going to KL and looking for a great budget hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo