“Very average service”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very average service”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I went here for a foot reflexology for one hour. The massage therapist i got was not applying the pressure i wanted, as i need a lot for my foot pain. When i told him, he kept saying that he can't do it any harder and so i asked to change to another person. The second masseuse was not what i wanted, but was still much better. The ambiance is nice but is ruined by outside section where they allow people to sit who are noisy.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank jabeenlalani

• Korean first
Kuala Lumpur
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“You pay for what you get”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

If you enjoy someone gouging at your muscles for hours on end this is the place for you! Pain, pain and more pain is what you can expect.

I went a second time today in case I was just unlucky with the first therapist but the standard was the same. I had to stop the massage with the pain.

I was damn disappointed. Are the other happy Tripadvisor reviewers getting the solitary good therapist in there?

Oh.. Expect to tip! I didn't know the first time. Sorry Ms TTM Therapist if you're reading this (but I was in so much pain after you I suspect you scuppered that brucey bonus).

Visited March 2014
2 Thank GaeilgeGirl
Sandnes, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good all round massage”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Exterior looked very nice, as did the foyer. Go upstairs where the massage takes place and it is a bit rundown looking but I've seen a lot worse. The massage itself was very good, maybe a little hard especially on the toes as one reviewer stated. Overall I would give the massage 8.5/10.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Youngscott
Brisbane, Qld
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

The massage was very good.

Unfortunately it's their inflexible 'packages' that bring it down.

How it works is they advertise a price list for individual services. Then combine the items into several different 'packages' with a 'discount'... Mostly between 20-50%... Which makes the packages very appealing.

The first time I visited, they didn't have staff to do both treatments in the package, so I paid the full list price for 1 item.

The second time I visited, just wanting 1 service, they refused to 'split' a package! Even though the same lady was on reception and remembered me spending RM150 yesterday....

Sorry guys, but that kind of business practice leaves a bad taste.

3 Thank he_kelly
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Top quality thai massage”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Have lived in Thailand and I am a Wat Po thai massage practisioner myself and I have to admit that the massage given (at least to me)was top quality.The educational level and experience of the workers vary,though, but if you want northern style massage,ask for Om.The only drawback is the aircon set on too cold and the humidity which leaves the sheet sticky.In KL,though,this is value for money.

Visited January 2014