JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Chaos Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
View Hotel
Dorsett Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Room Service
Gold 3 Boutique Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
2,745 results
All reviewsshanghai restaurantshook restaurantstarhill gallerythe executive loungebukit bintangpavilion mallspecial thanksjunior suitebusiness tripshopping districtfood courtduty managerchecking inlocation is excellentupon checktwin towersvelu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We spent Christmas and New Year's here and it was a very nice stay overall. The location, staff and rooms were excellent. The food at the restaurant was good- but it could have been better given that it is JW.;and the ambience was not up to par on the 31st night. But dining options are plenty in the area which is why I'd love to stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank worldtraveller178
Skaf M, General Manager at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Worldtraveller178,

Thank you for your warm comments.
I will be sure to share it with the team.

Thank you and we hope you welcome you back for this coming New Year soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Marriott for three nights. Hotel location is fantasic. The staffs are friendly but not like normal Marriott, they did not offer any drink during check-in. The room is clean as per Marriott standard, but it seems like it is not sound proof, hence, I was waken up by my neighbor's alarm every morning.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank ShuweiK

Dear Shuweik,

I am delighted to read that you were well taken cared of by my colleagues. Your warm words of encouragement will definitely be shared with the team on how our actions have made your stay much enjoyable.

However, I do apologise for not meeting your expectations during your arrival and your room sound proof system. Trust that, your comments have been duly noted and channeled to the respective departmental leaders to carry out the necessary corrective measures.

Thank you once again for your constructive feedback and we look forward to providing you with the positive JW Marriott hotel experience that you deserve on your future visits.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Before 11 years I visited Malaysia for the first time and I decided when I came to kuala lumper next time I will stay in Marriott hotel before one month I came after those years and nothing change J W Marriott is the best hotel in the Arab street every thing is good location , service , cleaning but one thing I don't like is the crowded near the elevators thank you

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Selected this hotel for the weekend as the Mrs wanted a convenient locations near the shopping malls in downtown KL. This hotel is situated opposite Pavilion and attached to Starhill so it was very conveniently located. Do not bother with the taxis lining the road, as much as you haggle with them, you will still be over-paying. You can try the MyTaxi app as an alternative. Roads in front of the hotel are very congested due to construction happening around the city center so make sure you allocate time if you want to travel. Breakfast selection was good and food quality was good. Room was very elegant with a comfy bed. Toiletries were a let-down though for a hotel this standard. The disposable razor was terrible.

Biggest gripe I had was during the check-in. The person manning the front desk (I think her name was Joanne) had a scowl permanently attached. While she was not rude, I do think the trainees around her do a better job making the guests feel comfortable than she does. Not something that I would expect from a person managing the front desk.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would return - hopefully to better service at the front desk.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We recently stayed here while visiting KL. The location is excellent, close to everything including the Pavilion Mall. The breakfast buffet gets boring after the third day as it never changes. The Enak restaurant was very poor in service and food quality. The rooms are ok. The JW lounge was very good. Everybody there was really nice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Dawood H
Skaf M, General Manager at JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear dharunani,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience at the hotel.

I am delighted to read to that you have enjoyed our JW Executive Lounge.

However, I am disheartened to read that your experience at breakfast and Enak Restaurant were unsatisfactory. Trust that your constructive feedback will be shared with our counterparts in Starhill Gallery to carry out the necessary plan of action to improve on these areas.

Thank you again for your comment and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.