A straightforward city hotel with all facilities which one would expect. Very useful location for those who have business in the city or would like a central launching pad to the various attractions (especially the magnificent Twin Towers), shopping, etc. Rooms are quite well kept and ensuite facilities are more than adequate. Service is polite and somewhat routine. Everything works fine. No surprises. Hence, for its price, it's pretty good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether it is business or pleasure. Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre is conveniently located near the Central Business District and the prestigious Ampang Embassy Row, yet only a short stroll away from the majestic Petronas Twin Towers, Suria KLCC (Kuala Lumpur City Center) and the entertainment hub and shopping district, Bukit Bintang. As Kuala Lumpur's newest upscale Hotel & Residence, the Pullman is designed specially with today's discerning traveller in mind. Providing comfortable, contemporary accommodation and boasting unmatched standards of excellence, friendly and personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, ACCOR, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel And Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel And Residence
- Prince Hotel Residence
- Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Prince Hotel