We stayed here for 4 nights in April for a friend's wedding, which was held at the hotel. We had a fantastic stay, and couldn't fault the place. The rooms were wonderful, ornate but spacious, except the toilet doesn't have a separate door so you have to close off the whole bathroom for toilet privacy.The reception staff we dealt with were all lovely and extremely helpful. Breakfast was tasty with a wide selection (East and West). The pool area is good with a great view over the park. Location couldn't be better, next to the towers and walking distance from plenty of sights and shopping areas. We used the free wifi at the Starbucks next door.
The bed is extremely comfortable, the hairdryer is not great so bring your own, though the iron is the best I've had in any hotel.
I would definitely stay here again if I return to KL, it was a fantastic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental