The hotel was so great and the feeling to be there was beautifully memorable. We stayed there for 2 weeks and they have upgraded our room to club corner room due to the unavailability of the standard rooms.We got the beautiful sight of Petronas Twin Towers and lush gardens of Kuala Lumpur City Park and admirably when you have starry night in luxurious bedding ,that was such a gift to us.
The room was so clean and the bathroom was beautiful. I really enjoyed their jacuzzi and pool,Somehow, it gave me moments of tranquility when I was there. The staffs were courteous which completed this unforgettable experience.
The location is really strategic. Its just next to KLCC and within walking distance to Pavilion in Bukit Bintang.There is also LRT within walking distance and taxi is everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Mandarin Oriental, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental