We had a room with a double aspect, over the park and over the Petronas Towers. WOW! It is a very good base when in KL as there is a mall right nest door with everything you need shopping wise, also restaurants. They have good restaurants in the hotel too. The access to the metro is easy, so therefore to all the other areas of the city. Our room was comfortable and elegant but best of all were the views it offered. Staff were helpful and always on hand to advise. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Destinology, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental