My husband wanted to stay in a Mandarin-chain hotel during our honeymoon, so I used my contacts in order to get a cheap hotel accommodation at the Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur :)
We arrived very late evening, around 23:00 and were super tired after a non-stop day! The kind front desk clerk was waiting for us and our room as well!! The room was huge with impressive views at the Petronas Towers and a tray full of fruit and 2 bottles of water. The bed was king size and super comfortable, we had a great sleep! The furniture was old fasihoned. Everything was super clean.
Next morning we woke up seeing the Petronas Towers, a fantastic way of starting a new day!
The breakfast was remarkable! You had all kid of food: Chinese, Indian, Occidental, Japanese, etc. We wanted to try everything since all food was delicious! All the waiters were super focusing on people and very polite.
The concierge was super cool and help us planning all the visits, trips, etc. And got us a very nice taxi diver!
After a day discovering the city we arrived at the room and after 5 minutes there, a hotel's worker came to the room to give us some chocolates, a bouquet for me and to prepare an awesome honeymoon-bath (you can see the pictures!!).
The rest of nights were amazing sleeping in that super huge and comfortable bed with that unbelivable views!
When we checked out the left the luggage at hotel and when we went back to pick the them, the concierge with a bellboy took them to the taxi.
In spite of I do not recommend to visit the city of Kuala Lumpur since, in my opinion, besides the Petronas Twin Towers, it is not ready for tourism (highways in the middle of te city, not really interesting places to visit, dirty place, taxis taking the advantage of you, etc). I really recommend this hotel!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental