If you want it all go to the Mandarin Oriental in KL.
The location, the facilities (especially the pool), the brunch buffet are all extra ordinary.
You are right next to a huge high-end shopping mall. The mall, the Petronas towers and the hotel are directly connected. On the other side of the hotel is a nice lushes park.
The rooms are very spacious and furnished conservatively elegant.
We had some small issues with the concierge organized transportation and housekeeping. Nonetheless, the manager on duty made according generous concessions and proved that the Mandarin Oriental prides itself in great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Mandarin Oriental, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental