The three nights stay in the hotel is enjoyable. The hotel staff is polite and helpful with good command of English. The cleanliness in the room and bathroom is very good even everything is old hotel and need renovation (carpets are not in the best shape, furniture also not very "fit". In addition, the room is cosy but a kind small for a 5 star hotel, and is equipped with all necessary amenities. The buffet style breakfast is great with wide variety of food. Actually is one of the widest breakfast selection I'vv ever seen, covering from the european taste to most of the nations on this planet.
The Club facility are great but there is a stupid rule according to the kids under 12 are not allowed there on the afternoon time so it was not such a great help for us (traveling with 2 children and had 2 Club Rooms reserved).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated adjacent to the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the city's leading luxury hotel with 643 well appointed rooms, suites and serviced apartments. Delight your senses with an array of cuisines showcased in ten innovative outlets. Escape Kuala Lumpur's urban bustle at The Spa with rejuvenating facials, body treatments and award winning Signature Therapies for a holistic wellbeing. Take a dip at the infinity edge pool overlooking the spectacular city skyline or be mesmerized by the magnificent display of KLCC Lake Symphony Fountain at the Esplanade KLCC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mandarin Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Mandarin Oriental