Another short business trip, seminar. 3 days stay. A really really big hotel, seems to have hundreds and hundreds of rooms
Can't complain about the rooms or the service. Was really quite spacious and the service very good. Complimentary wi-fi - as part of the deal.
What I didn't like was the food. The buffet spread during all the meals ( we had meal coupons for all the buffets)- were rather too Malay, and hence not much fun for me. I opted to eat out wherever possible- except of course during breakfast when it was not really an option.
That too was not very good. Funny incident, I opted for a boiled egg. Tried to crack it against my bowl,- it was raw- yuck ! A case of poor labeling. Lucky didn't spoil my dress.
Apart from that, the service was very good, and frankly the appetizers and snacks they served during the sessions were much tastier. I suppose to be fair to them, a buffet must cater to the usual clientele, and I guess an A-la-carte preparation would probably be good - but didn't get to try.
Will I stay there- not on my own money- not because it's not affordable- it is. It's just that in KL - you have so many other options, and I would prefer something slightly less formidable and huge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is an international five-star hotel nestled within the luxuries of the city’s fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, the hotel is home to 468 spacious guestrooms including 16 suites, well-appointed with plush beddings, LCD TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that boast the city’s breathtaking skyline. A luxurious urban retreat, the hotel features an outdoor resort-style swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, holistic treatments at The Spa, four distinguished culinary options and 1,500 square metres of atmospheric meetings and events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium