Booked their spectular saver with Breakfast at MYR378.75 excl taxes. Great value considering hotel is situated in the heart of Golden Triangle surrounded by shopping and restaurants. Traffic in the city is horrendous on weekdays and getting taxis without being harrassed by touts is difficult so you cannot beat the hotel in terms of location. This used to be the Regent and is showing its age. Some rooms are renovated and some are not. Breakfast efficient with a reasonably good spread. Room spacious and everything worked which makes this my favourite hotel to stay in Kuala Lumpur. I usually have good experiences with this hotel except my last stay. Front desk could not accomodate our request for non-smoking room but assured us that the replacement room was newly renovated, so smoke should not be so bad. In reality we were given about the worst room possible, reeking of years of accumulated smoke, chipped furniture and definetely not recently renovated with an ancient aircond still on fahrenheit and manual lever thermostat. When I called front desk shortly, I was given a much better non-smoking room immediately which made me wonder why they didn't offer it to me in the beginning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is an international five-star hotel nestled within the luxuries of the city’s fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, the hotel is home to 468 spacious guestrooms including 16 suites, well-appointed with plush beddings, LCD TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that boast the city’s breathtaking skyline. A luxurious urban retreat, the hotel features an outdoor resort-style swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, holistic treatments at The Spa, four distinguished culinary options and 1,500 square metres of atmospheric meetings and events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium