We stayed here for two nights stopover on our way home from Europe. Our flight landed very early morning (@ 5 am), and we took a taxi to the Grand Millenium; not really expecting we would be able to check-in so early, but they said "no problem", so that was great! We were able to sleep for a few hours before we headed out to the shops and markets. I chose this hotel because of its location and reasonable price, and we were not disappointed with either. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur is an international five-star hotel nestled within the luxuries of the city’s fascinating Golden Triangle. Adjacent to the popular Pavilion Kuala Lumpur Shopping Mall and situated right across Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Bintang Walk as well as Lot 10 Shopping Complex, the hotel is home to 468 spacious guestrooms including 16 suites, well-appointed with plush beddings, LCD TV and floor-to-ceiling windows that boast the city’s breathtaking skyline. A luxurious urban retreat, the hotel features an outdoor resort-style swimming pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre, holistic treatments at The Spa, four distinguished culinary options and 1,500 square metres of atmospheric meetings and events space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium