“Impeccable”

Ranked #46 of 346 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Umeå
“Impeccable”
Reviewed 9 May 2009

The hotel is without a doubt the most luxurious I've every stayed at. The price is reasonable, the location great and the staff was very helpful. It doesn't get much better than this.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank managan
GMKL, Leon Yew, eCommerce Manager, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur. at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, 11 May 2009
Warm greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur.

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

It is with great pleasure to read that you were impressed with our services and facilities. I have shared your kind comments with all the staff, as I am sure it will help in boosting their working morale.

I look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (388)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Oz
Reviewed 5 May 2009

Location is ideal, staff friendly and helpful, rooms large with a marvellous view, biggest buffet breakfast I have ever seen. Quiet, although right in the middle of everything.
It’s worth getting the Grand Deluxe room as they are larger and on a higher floor.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nuages
GMKL, Leon, eCommerce Manager, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, 11 May 2009
Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

It is with great pleasure that I have read your comments and I have shared them with all my staff. I am sure they are most appreciative of your compliments.

Thank you for your feedback. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 29 April 2009

Stayed for three nights at this Hotel, Wow you cant beat the location . I have never met such friendly staff, the doormen and greeters at the Door where so friendly and were so helpful giving out such excellent information and advice.

We had a nice room, spacious and clean, comfortable beds and pillows. Bathroom was a good size with a seperate shower. Nice decor.

We had access to the Club Lounge which was fantastic, again such friendly staff who were eager to get us drinks and give us any information we needed. The Club Lounge breakfast was excellent and then were back again at 5.30pm for drinks and canapes, there was a good choice of drinks and an excellent choice of canapes, the lounge was certainly a place you could linger !

I would have no hesitation in staying here again , you cant beat it for location and the friendly service

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ekel
Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

It is with great pleasure that I have read your comments regarding our facilities and services. I have shared your kind comments with all my staff as I am sure they are most appreciative of your compliments.

Melbourne
Reviewed 29 April 2009

We stayed four nights in this hotel and really enjoyed our stay.

We arrived late at night and the staff at the door was very good, taking our luggage so we can walk to check-in. The bathroom was not that clean in the first night we were there. Even though we didn't say anything about it, housekeeping the next day cleaned it thoroughly and the bathroom was sparkling.

Our room had a view of the Pavillion and a little bit of Petronas and was spacious. The bed and pillows were comfy, but my most memorable experience in the hotel was the staff in the foyer. They were very welcoming and greeted us whenever they saw us. One of them even remembered that my daughter carried around her teddy bear. I was very impressed with the service and we weren't expected to tip. I have never experienced anything like this in my stays in other similar hotels, which have been mainly in America.

The hotel is also conveniently located for shopping, transport and eating out, though, not if you have to go to Mid Valley megamall or chinatown as you have to catch the monorail to KL Sentral and the monorail doesn't end in KL Sentral. You have to walk around a building site and around the people gathered to catch the bus and up the escalators to reach KL Sentral itself.

Overall, I would still highly recommend this hotel as the staff are friendly and the rooms are big and comfortable (didn't see any cockroaches). I can't say enough how impressed I was with the friendly welcoming staff at Grand Millenium KL

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank KYP2007
GMKL, Leon Yew, eCommerce Manager, Grand Millenium Kuala Lumpur. at Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, 11 May 2009
Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Mellieha, Malta
Reviewed 28 April 2009

Having stayed at this hotel when it was 'The Regent Hotel' we were apprehensive as what to expect with the change of management. Our fears were groundless and whilst the hotel has been extensively renovated it has lost none of its appeal.
Service, restaurants, housekeeping, staff were all up to the standard one would expect from this first class hotel. Warmth and friendliness second to none.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
Greetings from Grand millennium kuala Lumpur!

It is with great pleasure that I have read your comments and have shared with all my staff. I am sure they are most appreciative of your compliments.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Singapore
Reviewed 22 April 2009

After reading mixed reviews on the hotel, I pretty much half hearted to book the hotel. But the location of the hotel overwrites everything.

Upon arriving the hotel, the lobby is big and very welcoming feel. The checkin staff is really nice and they even extended our checkout time to 1pm even without us asking for it. Great service!

Breakfast is great too as there's a wide variety of food, at least I don't get too sick of it during my 2 nights stay in the hotel hotel.

The only downside is that I get a few small cockroaches in my room on the first night stay. Pretty much upset about it as I don't expect a five star hotel to get so many small cockroaches in the room. However, my friends room in another wing doesn't have that problem thou.

Anyway, the overall experience is great except for the cockroaches.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends
Greetings from Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur!

I am pleased to learn that you were impressed with the hotel and service with the exception of the cockroaches found in your room. We do have a fumigation plan in place but we have advised the service provider to do an additional fumigation of our guestrooms. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your invaluable feedback. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 25 March 2009

Stayed in Grand Millennium for 5 nights.
Very central location, you can pretty much walk to all over the major shopping malls in KL, one of them being right across the road. (Pavilion, Times Square, Lot 10 etc)
The monorail is literally a minute walk from the hotel too.
We booked 2 standard rooms and they were both surprisingly big with big bathrooms (Separate shower and bath).
The quality of the rooms were nice too. Much better than the photos we saw.
The view wasn't that great from our room as it looked over slum houses but we could see the Tower from our rooms.
The pool was massive and got direct sunlight in the day. The sauna and spa area was also quite nice.
As advice, do not book taxis through the hotel. You can get a much cheaper ride if you flag a taxi outside of the hotel.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with friends