Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotels.com
US$167
US$88
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$93
US$86
Agoda.com
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$147
US$139
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$100
US$95
US$87
  • Restaurant
US$79
US$66
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$98
Book now, pay at stay
US$219
US$207
7,620 results
All reviewshorizon clublemon gardenarthur's barpetronas towerschocolate fountainlobby loungeour honeymoonupgraded to a suitefantastic hotelbreakfast buffetpool area isfive star hotelclub rooman upgrademonorail stationlate checkbukit bintang
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Very bad view think syariah compliance.
Better to stay far away from PUTRAJAYA.
NO MORE SHANGRILA
There should be bar counter for foreign tourist and non muslims.
This is not a TALIBAN hotel.
Shangrila hotels are 5 stars.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
SLKL-GM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your constructive feedback and will convey your comments to our sister hotel in Putrajaya accordingly. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Executive Suite for 2 nights and needless to say we regretted deeply for booking such a short stay there (alas, work calls!). As per booking, I'd informed the hotel that we were there to celebrate my husband's 30th birthday plus our mini-honeymoon. Needless to say we were surprised and really touched to be greeted by a delicious chocolate cake (candles!) on the table with a personalized card & a rose, and a bed full of rose petals. Ohhh, we felt like newlyweds again, totally!

We've been to a number of other 5-star hotel's club lounges before, and previously Majestic's was among my favourite. Scoot over, now Horizon Club lounge has officially became our most favourite one! We were spoilt for choices of food (during tea and cocktail, both!) and drinks, and not to mention, I've formed unforgettable attachment to your seriously delicious chocolate chop biscuits (I wanted to bring back home a whole jar of those, but alas!). And of course, what would the lounge be without its superb staff!

Special shoutout to: Yati (lovely cold teh tarik), Ina (for being very accommodating and welcoming), Mohd Shah (for the long chats and extra choc chop biscuits!), Zhanel (for being very curious about me being very occupied with my journal decorating session at the comfortable sofa that she came to ask me personally about it), Mohd Aziz (for being lovely to us), the chefs whom I didn't get to personally meet (but made those superb Scallops and Quail eggs for Oct 20th evening cocktail, we had tons of them!). And the rest of the staff whom never failed to smile and made us feel very much at home there!

Special mention of the housekeeper whom helped to make up the room on Oct 21st. It was superbly clean, and she went extra miles to put the flowers in an empty water bottle (and filled it w water herself), folded scattered clothes on the bed and help to replenish the fruits and toiletries. And not to mention, the brilliant in-room dining (esp on Oct 21st) when we ordered 1 portions of pasta and fries, and made request to separate them into 2 (for my husband and I) and they accommodated well to our requests! Loveeee you guys for that!

Apart from that, the only misses were the lack of bidet in the bathrooms (I appreciate the water spray in the toilet next to Lemon Garden). And also the fact that my husband was quite disappointed over the lack of salmon bagel during breakfast buffet (apparently he had tons of those for breakfast during his last visit at your hotel, way before we got married).

We're terribly missing our time in Shangri-la already. We hope to come back there and receive the same warm welcome, if not better, soon!

Deepest thank you from us for the unforgettable experience!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmalSharifiza
SLKL-GM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Foremost, it is our pleasure to have you staying with us during your husband's birthday celebration and thank you so much for giving us this lovely review. I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you were impressed with the services & facilities of our Horizon Club Lounge. Your kind compliments will certainly be shared with our associates to continuously strive for exemplary hospitality. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I am a frequent traveller and must say that this hotel is by far one of the best 5 star hotels we've stayed at. My family and I stayed at this hotel for 10 nights and my in-laws for 5. The service and their rooms were amazing. When I travel again, I certainly will be sure to stay again at the Shangri-la. We stayed in the Executive suite and the breakfast was great.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
SLKL-GM, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your and for giving us such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to know that every aspect of your stay with your family was well managed and that our facilities and services lived up to your expectations. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for another remarkable experience during your next trip to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Since the renovation was completed, I wanted to try the buffet as I have heard and read many good reviews. The seafood, the most talked about portion of their buffet, was unfortunately disappointing to me. The muscle had an odd taste.. the crab wasn't fresh.. the prawn had little meat..

Despite that, their Chinese dishes was quite tasteful. This is especially the case for their soup. The choices of dessert was also incredible.

Throughout the buffet dinner, I'm also thankful to the staff. The waiter that was responsible for my zone was highly accommodating. The manager was also kind to allow me sit at a table that was meant for their hotel guest.

I believe they do have a good reputation for their services. While I was there, I notice that many businessmen appear to have made successful deals with their guest.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for dining at our Lemon Garden. We have taken note of your constructive comments and we sincerely hope that you will accord us another opportunity to prove our services to you in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We love to stay in the Shangri-la in Asia.

- The service of the staff is great.
Easily best in class
- Breakfast in the morning is a real treat.
The choice and quality is difficult to beat.
- the Horizon club lounge is worth the extra cost.
Atmostphere is inviting and matches the shangri-la style.
The service is good as well and the food nice
- The rooms are a bit classic and might need an update, but
Bathroom and beds are fine.
- We like the swinngpool. Beautiful and for us its a pleasure to spend an entire day here.
- Cold fruit water is provided free of charge. Nice.

If the area where it is located and the price are ok, it is a "no brainer" to book here.
Tip, look at the shangri-la site or become a golden circle (loyalty program) member for interesting offers.

Enjoy !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur and for the fantastic review of your stay experience. We are truly delighted to learn that you had an overall enjoyable stay with us and we certainly look forward to being of service to you again in the near future. Thank you.