3,083 results
All reviews serena brasserie ambassador member petronas towers the club lounge jalan ampang subway station premier room room upgrade free shuttle chinese restaurant king bed business trip special thanks main restaurant breakfast buffet is five star hotel few minutes walk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Intercontinental KL was a pleasant surprise. Conveniently located to most of everything within walking distance. Room is stylish and very modern, The Executive Lounge is fantastic and of course the service is superb. I particularly love the service by the staffs. They are very attentive and go beyond to make sure i have a pleasant stay. Met Romzi in the afternoon and he can easily remember my name. He greeted every guest who came to the lounge by their name and he remember their favourite drinks which is truly remarkable. I had breakfast at the Lounge on Sept 12, and told him I couldn't enjoy my breakfast due to my backache. Romzi and Harry offered breakfast to be send up to my room. Such a nice gesture. On my recent visit to Intercontinental, I asked for a strong glue at Reception to fix my flats shoes. Not only did Gloria gave me the glue, she actually fixed the shoes for me while I sat at the desk by the Reception Counter. Raja at the coffee house was very friendly. He asked if I like to have teh Tarik since I don’t really drink coffee and had it delivered to our table. Overall, it was a very warm and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
IC_KualaLumpur, General Manager at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear johnson78_10,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental® as your preferred hotel of choice on your recent visit to Kuala Lumpur. We are delighted to hear that our hotel’s services and facilities were able to meet your expectations as a valuable guest.

Moreover, we are also delighted to hear that our colleagues were also a highlight in your stay with us as they are indeed our greatest asset. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Should you wish for us to arrange your next visit, please feel free to reach out to us.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

I have just got back from staying in this wonderful hotel. I just couldn't fault it. The staff were friendly, helpful and couldn't do enough to make my wife's and my stay outstanding. The room was large and comfortable, the restaurants top notch. I cannot recommend this hotel more. You would find it hard to find a better hotel in Kuala Lumpur in my opinion.

Stayed: October 2018

Dear Alan E,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental® Kuala Lumpur on your recent visit to our vibrant city. We are delighted that you found our hotel's services to have met your expectations. Especially since, our colleagues were able to make your stay with us a memorable experience.

Once again, thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience with us. We hope to welcome you back to our vibrant city soon. Should you wish for us to arrange your next visit, please feel free to reach out to us.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

we were here for a week ,rooms was big & clean,position close to petronas & KLCC ,quick walk to restaurant ,shopping &subway,park &.....,a 1 minute walk to Ampang park station.The breakfast was fantastic.my family had a wonderful stay in the intercontinental,the service so excellent and facility just 5 star rating.

Room Tip: good views
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
IC_KualaLumpur, General Manager at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear mehdialamdari80,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Kuala Lumpur® as your preferred hotel of choice on your recent trip to Kuala Lumpur. We are delighted to hear that our hotel's services and location has met your expectation.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

# 1 - The only issue I had was upon arrival, as a IHG Gold member, was asked if I wanted 400 points or a coupon for two free drinks. My wife & I went to use our coupon but learned the two free drinks were for ONLY the house wine. My wife and I do not drink wine! If this is my only complaint I am OK.

# 2 - The food & beverage manager, Jason Pirabakaran, could write a book on customer service and striving to anticipate the needs of a guest before they ask. His breakfast staff, including the host, were a big help in planning our successful day of sightseeing in KL.

IHG's HQ ... owe Jason and his staff an award of excellence!

Cheers!

Michael Murray

Room Tip: Drive time from airport to hotel ... about 1 hour.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
IC_KualaLumpur, General Manager at InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Michael Murray,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us and for being a valuable member of our IHG Rewards Club. First off please accept our sincerest apologies on the shortcomings of your recent stay experience with us. We are also delighted to hear that our hotel’s facilities and services has met your expectation.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing stay at the intercontinental Kuala Lumpur. Despite part of it undergoing renovations, it was hardly noticed as the hotel is so large. We were offered a free upgrade, as our original room was originally located near the renovations. The pool area was really well kept and clean. Staff was great overall and super friendly and helpful! Location was great, walking distance to the metro which was just across the street.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Youssef A,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental Kuala Lumpur® as your preferred hotel of choice on your recent trip to Kuala Lumpur. We are delighted to hear that our hotel's facilities and services has met your expectation.