Lowest prices for your stay
US$60
Booking.comUS$61
PricelineUS$61
Trip.comUS$41
2,800 results
All reviews berjaya times square level room monorail station walking distance bukit bintang area shopping pavilion malaysia
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Very near the commercial hub in Bukit Bintang Area. Big rooms and nice accommodation. Wifi though was not free even at the lobby. Need to pay 58 RM for 24 hrs internet connection. Buffet breakfast was very good with many selections.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Nieva
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I know that there seems to be many issues with the staff and reservations with this hotel. However, I have stayed at this hotel every single time that I come to KL. Which is like 6 times already. The bellhops are super friendly and will give you suggestions and help you with your luggages without expecting tips. Something of a rarity in Malaysia. The location is unbeatable with so many shopping malls just behind the hotel. The street food vans that appear around evening time all congregate around and behind the hotel.
The rooms we were given (4D 3N in June 2012) were connecting rooms (we requested in our booking) and were huge and clean. Coffee, tea, sugar, milk, etc were refilled every morning. Bathroom clean and ammenities were sufficient. We never had any problems with cleanliness, air conditioning, beds, pillows etc. TV programs kept the kids and adults entertained.
I will keep coming back to this hotel each time I have the urge to go shopping!

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank SY_541
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel. We did not get off to a good start as the room we had booked and paid some months earlier was suddenly not available, and the only room available had two single beds pushed together. We were advised we could upgrade if we wanted. Hmmm. However, we had a wonderful bellhop, Mr Shafie, who more than made up for this with his excellent service. The breakfasts were absolutely fantastic, with a huge selection of food and staff very helpful. One of the lifts malfunctioned while we were there, which was a bit scary, and seemed to be back in commission very fast, but we avoided that one. Location fantastic, with 15 story mall over the road, shopping, restaurants nearby. Suggest you arrange your own taxi to the airport, rather than have hotel staff organize it, there are plenty of regulars just up the street, and you can pick a good one. Although this is a mixed review, we would stay again.

Room tip: I would check nearer your stay to ensure the room you booked is actually available.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Umiragn
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I have made two trips to KL and both times stayed at the Melia. Obviously its not a 5 star hotel, but its clean and comfortable and in a fantastic position. You will probably need to get a taxi to get there from KL Central, but its no problem.

On my first visit I was very happy to see the Monorail right out the front and Times Square shopping centre just across the road. If you go the other way its just a short walk around the corner to shopping, bars, restuarants and a lot of other attractions.

The second time I went I took family members who also enjoyed it. The cost is reasonable and the breakfast is good.

Next time i go to KL, I'll be staying here again.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Glenstar
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Stayed for 3 nights at the club level. Friendly staff. Prefer to have breakfast at the main dinning area, more choice than at the level. Good facilities for checking in and out. Sufficient choice of beverages. Cocktail slightly basic, can do with more varieties.
Overall the hotel is in a very good location, both for shopping and public transport, directly opposite Imbi mono rail station.

Date of stay: September 2012