3,656 results
All reviews the club lounge essence restaurant villa danieli celestial court monorail station quill city mall walk in wardrobe spg member petronas towers chinese restaurant star hotel bukit bintang spacious room buffet breakfast golden triangle ellie concierge
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This is 2nd time we visit here, the hotel have a great spa facilities with gym, jacuzzi (hot and cold), sauna will allow u to stay inside the hotel
And trust me , u will like it.

The hotel too is spacious compare to other new hotel at the bukit bintang area.

The monorail just 2 mins from the hotel which easy access and opposite the hotel is a newly open shopping mall which can easy find food , shopping.

Love the hotel facilities and location, will come again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank choonphangt
Reviewed 8 March 2018

My wife and I had our wedding reception at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur, at the end of November 2017.

In early 2017 we were scouting out potential hotel venues in KL. The very first place we scouted was Sheraton KL, where we met the wedding coordinator, Ellie Low. I confess, we mistakenly assumed we could just "walk in" to any hotel and speak to the PIC without making an appointment! Fortunately for us, Ellie was on site that day, and happily met up with us to explain the wedding packages.

After looking at numerous other venues, we selected Sheraton KL as our wedding reception location. Truth be told, Ellie's bubble personality, work drive and "let me see what I can do" positive attitude was one of the factors in our decision!

During the months leading up to the reception, Ellie kept in close contact with my wife on the progress, and decisions required for the event. Throughout this period, I appreciate that Ellie kept an open mind towards our requests. Whenever any items did not meet our fancy, she would go out of her way to accommodate us, and make changes.

On the evening of the reception itself, my wife and I were very delighted with how the deco, the service, and the food quality turned out! All the feedback we received from our guests was positive (with emphasis on the food!).

TL;DR: We were able to have our dream wedding reception, thanks to Sheraton KL, Ellie Low, the banquet and service staff who made it a memorable night for my wife and I.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank charleslean
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I need to find a good hotel in KL so thought I should try the Sheraton but not again. The rooms are very old, mine at least. I’m sure it would have been very grand when it first opened but to me the shine has gone and I doubt if they have replaced the furniture in the rooms or Club Lounge since then. Everything feels old and very very tired and whilst my room was extremely spacious it was extremely old.

The Club Lounge, I can only speak about breakfast as I was there for one night but it was terrible. The service experience is non existent, they have absolutely no idea what good service is and what annoys me most is that when it is meant to be open at 6.30 not everything is ready. I had to wait until 6.50 which if you have early meetings means you miss breakfast. The food looked ok but nothing that makes you go WOW. It just has a dark and depressing feel about it.

I’m glad I tried it so that I can cross this hotel off my list.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank SeasonedT138
SIKLManagement, Executive Assistant Manager at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconveniences you experienced at the end of your stay. We regret the standards of our service fell short of your expectations, and we really appreciate your feedback which we will use to improve the efficiency of our communication. We are always looking to serve our guests better and continuing to renew our service so we do hope that you will provide us with another opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Yours sincerely,
Derrick Felix
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Location of the hotel is perfect! Very easy to get to from Sentral station. There is a shopping mall right across the road with many restaurants and and coffee shops, there is also a bunch of nice restaurants to the left hand side of the hotel. Rooms are specious and exceptionally clean. Special thanks to Erna at reception. She was very helpful at professional at check in!Also Faisal the concierge Manager. If you wonder what to do in KL he is the man to ask.
I'd happily go back Sheraton Imperial on my next visit to KL!

Date of stay: March 2018
3  Thank MIDZ19
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights at Sheraton Imperial KL. The location of the hotel is reachable by MRT and public transport. Nearby the hotel were many street food restaurants just around the corner to the left. At the front is a small shopping centre, I didn't had the chance to visit the place.
Sheraton Imperial is quite close to KLCC and the Petronas Twin Tower, just a ride by the MRT and wait for the next stop.
The room was spacious, but for me, the interior was a bit old and needs refurbishment.
What fascinates me the most was the food!!! Breakfast was served early in the morning. On the left hand side, I could taste the pastries and also traditional "kuih kuih" which were sweet and just the size of a bite. Fresh juice was available next to the sweets. My favorite salad was seafood salad. It was fresh and absolute mouthwatering. I had the salad 2 days in a row and it's taste really started my day.
The main course was also on top level. The satay, curry, and other authentic traditional menus were a must try! The noodle corner was also a great choice. Fresh and made to order, on your choice. The meatballs, fishballs, chicken, or mushroom, combined with fresh vegetables. I didn't had the chance to explore further than KLCC which is a modern mall and, for me, is just a regular shopping centre.
As a final comment, Sheraton Imperial KL is a recommended place to stay, comfortable, and superb in their dishes.

Date of stay: February 2018