Lowest prices for your stay
£92
Fully refundable before Sat, 16 Mar
Priceline
£90
Fully refundable before Sat, 16 Mar
Westin.com
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
3,903 results
All reviews heavenly bed bukit bintang pavilion mall living room executive club starhill gallery golden triangle petronas towers buffet breakfast the heart of the city location is excellent upon check early check f b shopping concierge gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We arrived in KL at around midnight after a 15 hour flight. We got to the hotel around 1 am and were ready to go to bed. The hotel is right across from a high end mall in the heart of downtown. The room was ready and very nice. We had plenty of shampoo, toothbrushes, etc there waiting for us. Breakfast the next day was huge and had something for everyone. There was also a ferrari race start in front of the hotel the next morning which was cool. I would defiantly stay in this hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HratchKhatchanian, General Manager at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Greetings Hilandl

We thank you for the fantastic review and it's always good to know that our guests enjoy themselves.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back when you return to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

Had to go to KL for workshops and seminars fairly often. This is a great hotel to stay in. Spacious room, great location. Where there's a great selection of food from hawker to restaurants and all the shopping areas are within walking distance.

You get free Wi-fi as well. Staffs are helpful and friendly.

Love this hotel and will definitely be coming back again.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Icing C

Greetings CandyA

We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and happy to know you like the room and location.

Please come back to stay with us again whenever travel plans bring you to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

I have stayed for a nite just to celebrate a friend of mine birthday. The most what I would love to share and say..... A bed belong to heaven if you wanna experience it...is at Westin. I was on 26th Floor Room 2603....The room was amazing, very clean and I just cant get myself out of the bed bcos its too comfy.

Initially, I wanted to hang up at Qba for drinking with friends but was not able to do so as I was so in love with the bed. :P.

I will comeback definitely. Westin has a superb quality which I myself had experience it here in Malaysia and Bangkok too.

Room tip: Higher floors facing Pavillion... nice view and a great spot for phototaking.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MariaSoraya

Greetings ManaSoraya

We thank you for the great feedbacks and delighted to hear you love the bed so much - it is our signature heavenly bed.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

Having stayed at the Westin numerous times,this being our 12th trip I was absolutely dissapointed at how much the standard of the "Grand" Westin has dropped. Having travelled almost 24 hours from South Africa with 3 children, we arrived at 4.OOpm in the afternoon only to be told that one of our rooms was not ready so we went across the pavilion to keep our tired kids entertained. My main concern was the breakfast staff. What an absolute disaster. There was never anyone at front of house to welcome you. Every morning for 3 days we had to seat ourselves. One morning after having seated ourselves again, this annoying women comes to the table interrogating us. Asking for your room numbers is quite normal but asking the ages of the children was totally ridiculous. How unprofessional and humiliating. She could have got all that info on her computer. Being frequent travellers I had never experienced this. You had to ask the waiters if any tables were avalable, most of them not bothered if u standing around. All 3 days we waited for ages to make eye contact with waiters. Not one day were we offered tea or coffee. We had to ask for it. We've sent many of our friends and family here saying that the breakfast at the Westin is to die for. Yes you will die waiting for the breakfast at the Westin. Quite disapointed as it always lived up to the standard of Malaysian hospitality.I think its time to find another hotel

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Nadia A
HratchKhatchanian, General Manager at The Westin Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2012

Greetings ffunctions

First and foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience. I am deeply troubled after reading your challenges - I am truly embarrassed by such lackadaisical attitude. I have shared these feedbacks with the team.

I understand that your perception about the hotel has been tarnished but I sincerely hope that you would give us another opportunity to make amends and let us welcome you back. I will personally ensure that your stay will be a memorable one.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Was recently at the Westin KL with family. The hotel staff were friendly and courteous. Excellent. The rooms were neatly furnished and the view from my room my room was glorious. The Petronas Towers were right in front of me and so was the KL a communication Tower.

The hotel is centrally located and within close reach of major shopping and restaurants.

Would not hesitate to go back.

Room tip: Ask for a front view above the 10th Floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings Muchinga

We thank you for the great feedback and delighted to hear all of you had a great stay experience.

Please come back to stay with us again when you return to Kuala Lumpur.