Stayed here for a few nights end of May/start of June to break up trip to Europe. Liked it so much we stayed again the first weekend in July on the way home and it was very busy and a full house !! Great value for money.
Terrific location, very close to Bukit Bintang region for great shopping options, Jalan Alor for the best variety of street hawker food stalls and reasonably close to Petaling Street/China Town markets.
Hotel very tidy and modern. Rooms great, although did have a smell of tobacco despite being a "non-smoking" hotel. Bathroom perfect and bed super large.
Breakfast was a delight - loads of options with fresh eggs cooked while you wait.
Bar on ground floor very cosy and reasonable prices, pool/spa area also very nice.
I would definitely stay here again - no doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur