I checked-in early at the hotel, no warm welcome from the receptionist, and they said that the room wasn't ready, though it's ok with me. When I came back to the hotel the room was ready and they gave me the key in the high floor. The room was good, there's bath tub, and there's a shower too. The staffs are really rude, they didn't even helpful, not a standard services for a 4 star hotel. The breakfast was really disappointed, we have to queue for a long time until we can get a table, and the food was really bad, nothing good there. After a few days I stayed in this hotel I finally checked out. I checked out in early morning, again the receptionist was really rude and he even checked out a wrong room! Maybe he's sleepy at that time, who knows? So bad services, bad food, and definitely won't stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur