Sorry for the late review i just sign up for tripadvisor, i really wanna do this because this hotel is one of the best hotel that we stayed. Me and my Hubby tour KL way back last year of 2013 Feb. However we made a mistake on booking a hotel, we checked out from that hotel and go to Swiss Garden since its just near by. The manager who is in charge on that time assisted us with out any hesitations, he even asked what happened to us with concern. Well anyways after the night mare that we experienced this hotel changed everything. We continue our remaining three days at this hotel. The room superrr!!!! nice bed!!! and the bath room superrr romantic!!!! we enjoy the bath thub and the best also is the break fast. you can have everything in one stop break fast that will help you keep up the day. Its also nearby convenient store and also the Bintang walk at night if you want to look for some variety of food. Also nearby the train station that will make your transfers at ease. Well over all we enjoy our stay here and we will surely stay here again when we come back in KL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur