Hotel is located within walking distance from Chinatown, seven eleven and Times Square (where most of the coaches from Singapore arrive an depart). Rooms are standard and cofortable and so is the service. Reception Desk is most welcoming but don't dare to go to the travel and tour desk near the reception. i tried to take their help 2-3 times but they were busy with their cellphones texting and surfing and were least interested. Felt unwanted and bad.
Instead, i had to take help of travel desk of the hotel exactly opposite Swiss garden. They were very cooperative and arranged my tours to genting, batu caves and local sightseeing.
overall a pleasant stay.
Do check for comparative pricing at nearby newly opened hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Modern Hotel with terraced design, situated within minutes of business & commercial center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotelopia and Ebookers so you can book your Swiss-Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Garden Kuala Lumpur
- Swiss Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur