booked the hotel from 6 to 8 of June 2014 for a king size bed in a deluxe room. arrived at 6 pm to check in the a front office staff named Ahmad mentioned that I would have to wait until 8 pm to get a room. I asked why and he said that it is in their terms and conditions that I would have to wait as the room is not ready. Then I mentioned that I would also have the right to check out at 4 pm on Sunday since they have cheated me of my room time. He sarcastically mentioned that the check out time is also at 12 pm on Sunday and proposed a twin deluxe room for me and my wife as an alternative mentioning that it is not a downgrade. I lost my temper and shouted in the lobby that the do what they need to do to get me a room or upgrade me. The front office manager kindly stepped in and offered an executive deluxe king size bed as an alternative. If I did no fight for my rights, I would be to wait until 8 pm for a room or downgraded to a twin room. What an experience and I would definitely not return to this place or recommend anyone to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best 4 Star City Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur
- Royale Bintang Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Bintang Hotel