We stayed here when I first visited KL some few years back. We had a grand time there (at that time). Just recently, we found ourselves spending overnight in KL enroute to New Delhi so I booked a room there again.
Sadly, the hotel seems deteriorating physically (unkept lobbies/rooms/etc.).
To make matters worst, the service has become poor and the hotel seems to have lost its charm.
Despite that, the cost of staying here seems to be increasing steadily too.
Such a shame when it used to be very very lovely.
Obviously, I will not go back here again. :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Precinct of Golden Triangle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radius Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Radius Hotel International