City Villa Kuala Lumpur
US$141
US$116
US$106
  • Pool
JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
US$206
US$111
US$102
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
US$86
US$71
US$163
US$146
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for just one night with cockroaches in the toilet, dirty carpet, dim lit room, lousy weak wifi (which you need to pay myr20 per pax). Best of all, we came back with bed bug bites!! Thank you city villa!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Madhoppinkitty
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I almost cried when I smell garbage odour as we'd parked our car in the dim-litted old fashioned carpark at 11pm! The entrance is almost covered by the nightmarket stalls. As I checked in the room, I feel like I'd just checked in to the dodgiest hotel ever! Stained carpet, half covered mattress with blood stain noted on the mattress and old stain on the pillow. Worst thing was when I stepped inside the bathroom! Cockroaches of all sizes creeping everywhere, dirty bath area and stained aircond cover. I slept there for only a night and asked for refund for the subsequent two days early the next morning! I'll never stay there again, no thanks!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Te0hY
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Old hotel with bad toilet maintenance. Very bad service which lead to irritation and disgust.
Requested hot water from day of check- in till check-out but was not delivered-maybe the water did not get to boil.
Wash basin clogged and overflowing biut no action taken.

Nothing good to look forward too but only bad memories.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I arrived in Kl having not booked a hotel so i booked here, hotel is very old. Wifi was down and rooms had cockroaches, eventually i got upgraded to executive suite as i said i was allergic to cockroaches(and they believed me. Only good thing was it was close to food but was located in the ghetto. Never stay again

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Aldog28
Reviewed 20 June 2011

first of all we booked the hotel by agoda on saturday, and when we asked the location by phone, the receptionist is very rude and tell us they cannot find our booking since there is no internet and its on weekend - however the hotel has a WIFI.

the location is hell... very difficult to find. we have to asked the taxi driver.

room - no hot water, the tiles of shower is every where, the toilet produce an extremely annoying voice after we flush, tv is less then 14 inch (not really care though), COCKROACHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u kidding me when u said its three star right?? its worse than 2 star!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple