“Comfortable week-end stay”

Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa
Ranked #80 of 347 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We past 2 nights here for a function. Facilities were acceptable. We had breakfast, Lunch Dinner here & food was good & palatable.Service was also good & staff pleasant. The room was big & we have a good view at Putra World Trade Centre.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank carsam c
Kevin E, General Manager at Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa.

Thank you for staying with us and for finding the time to share your experience here. We have since refurbished and relaunched on 14 February 2014. We hope you will return to experience the Vibes, Verve and Value of Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I can't say that the hotel passed my expectations but it is still a nice, new hotel. The staffs welcome us with warm smiles , they are courteous and very helpful. I am just a bit disappointed because they do not do room service so food is impossible on impossible times. The hotel is located about 5 minutes away from the city so whenever you are hungry then you need to get out of the hotel. The establishments outside the hotel are old, so not much to see around the area.Pool is nice and clean. Overall stay was just ok..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank badalam_827
Kevin E, General Manager at Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa!

Thank you for staying with us and for finding the time to share your review. Please accept our sincere apologies as we did not meet your esteemed expectations. We will strive to improve based on the feedback we receive. I would like to inform that we do have an array of grab-and-go food from salads, sandwiches to local snacks available at our Barista which operates 24-hours. We do hope that you will return to support us if your travel plans brings you back to this region.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Two years ago, I stayed in the Vistana KL as part of my wedding package. It was awesome; friendly crews, great room etc.
Two days ago, I stayed here again and wow...it was still awesome, maybe even more awesome with the new lobby, new reception desk, new cafe, new bathroom, new everything!!! The new Vistana is totally vibrant and everything was great; from the staff, the room, the attentiveness, to the breakfast....thank you Vistana for making my stay an awesome one :D

Room Tip: Try ask for a room facing the pool....you don't want a view of the bus stop or the abandoned apa...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and your continued support of the Vistana brand. It is delightful to know that our efforts at giving the brand a refreshed and vibrant look and feel meets with our esteemed guests' approval. We hope you will continue to support us and help to spread the Vibrance, Verve and Value of the Vistanas to your friends and families.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This hotel don't have too many room type choice but is neat and clean. The staff were all very friendly. The breakfast even is not too many choices but I would give a good for them. Only the bakery section need a little improvement ( or maybe I'm too picky with it ).
The room I get is facing the monorail track and the children are excited with it but while in the night and early in the morning the noise of the moving monorail become a disturbance to us.
Two more concern at the pool side.
First is there is no life guard by the pool. We were there two days but still didn't see any life guard there.
Second is maybe due to no life guard there are some other hotel guess who did not have a proper swimming attire while in the pool. This is really polluted the water in the pool.
The internet line is very slow. I believe the higher the floor the slower the internet. We try by the pool side at level 3 and the line is fast.

The rest is good. The room is clean and neat.
Bed is comfy.
Staffs are friendly.

Room Tip: Don't facing the monorail track or station will have better sleeping quality.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Kevin E, General Manager at Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Unfortunately, we do not have a lifeguard on duty at our pool. Your comments on the swim attire is duly noted and we will reenforce this. We do provide a faster bandwidth for internet at a nominal fee. I hope you will continue to support us in your next trip to Kuala Lumpur.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed in the Vistana for four days for a business training.

The meeting room we used was very good: quiet, clean, air condition not too cold and we had all material we needed (Flipchart, Whiteboard). The staff was very friendly and problems were solved quickly.The food at the coffee/tea breaks was very good and more than enough for all participants. Some participants had been in the hotel before the renovation and told me it's “like a new hotel”.

Breakfast had an incredible selection and the staff was constantly refilling. The buffet lunch had delicious food and also a great selection.

My room was very clean and comfortably and usefully furnished . The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom had a stylish modern interior which I personally liked a lot (especially the shower). I used the laundry service and was very satisfied. The shirt were folded and packaged and looked like just bought. When arriving, I wanted to eat a snack and the very friendly staff in the Barista Bar (open 24h) helped me to find the right choice. The sandwich was fresh and very tasty.

All in all, I can very much recommend the hotel for business meetings/trainings and also personal stays.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here and thank you for recommending us. We do hope you will be travelling back to Kuala Lumpur soon and we look forward to your continued support.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is the second time we stayed in this hotel. We stayed in Vistana KL when we attended a dinner function in Royal Selangor Club. We also understand that the hotel just refurbished. It looks and feels so different this time! Everything was great from the the staff, to the breakfast they served. Room - very clean and comfortable too!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank The_Traveler010710

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your continued support of Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa. I am pleased to note that our refurbishment has met your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you back to Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa in the near future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stay at the hotel for my business trip at KL for 1 week. Overall the room and toilet are cleans, environment are looking new after renovation. Although the breakfast choices are not much, but overall still above my satisfaction.
I founds my personal belongings are left at the hotel after i check out for so many hours, i quickly call the hotel for helps. They did help me to investigate and manage to finds my belongings under the bed frame.

Thanks for theirs help a lots... The feeling of finds my lost item are great!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Kevin E, General Manager at Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Ms Ong,

Thank you for your support of Vistana Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa. We are glad that the renovations and our new breakfast has met your expectations. We look forward to your continued support.