My second stay at the hotel. For the first stay, a fruit basket was given, hence expecting one this round too. However, accordingly, my current superior room package is not entitled to a fruit basket. Even though this is the case, Miss Patricia from Concierge of the hotel has generously offered one. Her kind gesture is much appreciated, this is what good service is about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, a five-star hotel under the hospitality arm of the public listed Malaysian conglomerate Berjaya Corporation, is a prominent landmark strategically located in the heart of the city’s banking, commercial and vibrant shopping district. With a total of 650 rooms & suites complete with international-standard amenities, the hotel also houses an extensive selection of food and beverage outlets and recreational facilities built exclusively with a children’s playground, swimming pool, steam and sauna room, fitness centre and two squash courts. Offering a distinctive Meetings Excellence programme; boasts 13 meeting rooms and a grand ballroom, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is definitely an excellent setting where business complements leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur