I had a pleasant stay for 2D1N at PRHS. The hotel was very generous to upgrade my superior suite to an executive suite. The suite was spacious and I had a stupendous view of the Petronas Twin Tower from the living room. Nevertheless, there are still some areas for improvement- firstly the front desk staff seemed to be disorganized in their work and displayed an obvious lack in training. I was told initially that my room was ready but shortly later, I was told it wasn't clean yet. After I received my room key n got to the room, I couldn't open the door and I gotta go back to the front desk to activate my room key! The cleanliness of the suite was another area that should be given more attention. The sofas were moderately stained, the top of the cupboards were dusty and the kitchen was infested with ants. Tried the Thai restaurant at the 23rd floor but i think the quality of food was only so-so despite of many past positive reviews. I have tasted much better thai food elsewhere. The swimming poor was old and dirty. Alot of uncleared glasses still lying around maybe from the poolside party the night before. No service staff was present or towels provided. In spite if all these issues, I would still recommend this hotel to families as the room was really spacious and good for kids to run around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 283 suites, stylishly decorated with its trendy yet comforting feel, complete with modern amenities. Special touches in every suite include the roomy ensuite bathroom with separate shower, 40-inch LCD screen television with selected satellite channels, complimentary wireless internet access and stunning views of the Kuala Lumpur skyline. These suites are also great for longer stays in the cities as they come equipped with a kitchenette, complete with crockery and cutlery as well as a lounge area, but are also perfect for short homely stays. When night falls and it’s time to wine and dine, you don’t even have to set foot out of the building. The Pacific Regency Hotel Suites houses one of the most hip, trendy nightspots in the entire city; Luna Bar. Located on the rooftop of the 34th floor, expect an unparalleled 360˚ view of bustling Kuala Lumpur, topped off with great music, a stylish crowd, the rooftop pool and a chill, relaxed ambience. Choose to dine al-fresco, huddle up in dark comfy spots or be seated at any one of the several bars; whatever your choice, look forward to a night you’ll remember. If you’re in the mood for something spicy and tangy, stop off at the 23rd floor and dine at the Soi 23. Expect Northern Thai cuisine, bursting with exotic flavours that will tantalise your taste buds, available for lunch and dinner. If Thai food isn’t your thing, opt for their ala carte menu which offers local and Western delights, all served while you gaze out onto the KL skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Fastbooking, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Regency Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Regency Kuala Lumpur
- Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur