I stayed at Pacific Regency for 1 night as a last minute rush and came back with a good experience. The only opportunity i observed was the long wait time at the reception counter to get a key card and the long wait while checking out as well.
The rooms are reasonable priced with an excellent breakfast menu. Dont expect the mile long breakfast buffet seen at 5-stars, but they have very good spread and variety which took me by surprise.
The rooms were very spacious with good storage space provided and so were the bathrooms. A surprise was the free mini-bar which was well equipped with refreshments.
The location is a plus point since most of the places are walking distance. You also have a taxi stand outside the hotel if you dont prefer to pay for the expensive hotel taxi services.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit KL and pay a reasonable price to for decent services
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 283 suites, stylishly decorated with its trendy yet comforting feel, complete with modern amenities. Special touches in every suite include the roomy ensuite bathroom with separate shower, 40-inch LCD screen television with selected satellite channels, complimentary wireless internet access and stunning views of the Kuala Lumpur skyline. These suites are also great for longer stays in the cities as they come equipped with a kitchenette, complete with crockery and cutlery as well as a lounge area, but are also perfect for short homely stays. When night falls and it’s time to wine and dine, you don’t even have to set foot out of the building. The Pacific Regency Hotel Suites houses one of the most hip, trendy nightspots in the entire city; Luna Bar. Located on the rooftop of the 34th floor, expect an unparalleled 360˚ view of bustling Kuala Lumpur, topped off with great music, a stylish crowd, the rooftop pool and a chill, relaxed ambience. Choose to dine al-fresco, huddle up in dark comfy spots or be seated at any one of the several bars; whatever your choice, look forward to a night you’ll remember. If you’re in the mood for something spicy and tangy, stop off at the 23rd floor and dine at the Soi 23. Expect Northern Thai cuisine, bursting with exotic flavours that will tantalise your taste buds, available for lunch and dinner. If Thai food isn’t your thing, opt for their ala carte menu which offers local and Western delights, all served while you gaze out onto the KL skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Fastbooking and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Regency Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Regency Kuala Lumpur
- Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur