Wanted to find a place just to get away for the weekends and celebrate my wife's birthday. Saw some pictures on the internet and decided this was the place to be.
Checked in at 2.30pm 31/7/2011. Parking was complementary and convenient. Just one floor below the lobby. Check in was brief and hassle free. Immediately got up to our room. Very nice and spacious. Comes with a kitchen, living area, LCD TV, reading chair, writing desk, complementary broadband or wireless internet amongst other things. They are of excellent quality, properly arranged with good color coordination and lighting all round which truly gives you a 5 Star ambiance. Oh, good and clean toilets too!
If you're a tourist and not driving, the set back would be getting to the city center as they are not really within walking distance (unless of course, you're the adventurous type). The nearest would be KLCC Twin Towers but not advisable to walk as traffic is usually heavy on the main roads. Thankfully, we just took the available shuttle service provided by the hotel down to town. Its a one way - one time (11am) service. Cab fare back to your hotel from the drop off point shouldn't be more than RM6. Way cheaper than driving and parking at the malls along Bukit Bintang area. Just a shout out to our shuttle driver Uncle - he was professional and friendly (traits I don't experience much in this country). Thank you sir!
Pool area was serene and comfortable. Towels are readily laid at your lazy chair. 3 pool depth to choose from - baby, children, adult. So if you're bringing your young family to this place (like I did), no problems. There's a cafe, a fine dine restaurant and a gym.
All in all, a definite 5 Star experience by my standards. Like the reviews before mine - truly a hidden gem in this city. Checked out at 3.30pm - 2/8/2011
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reputedly the only urban tropical resort in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Located in the heart of the city, within easy reach to business districts, major shopping malls, bars and restaurants.MiCasa All Suite Hotel offers 242 luxurious suites with a selection of one, two and three bedroom suites in a modern setting. Each suite is imbued with warm tones, stylishly furnished, ensuring privacy and exclusiveness. The innovative and thoughtful layout provides a comprehensive abode complete with kitchen fittings and latest equipment to whip out a good meal, befitting for long term stays and families.The award-winning Cilantro Restaurant & Wine Bar is refreshingly chic, serving French nouvelle cuisine with a touch of Japanese influence. Tapas Bistro & Bar an all day dining restaurant offers popular local cuisine and Western food, inclusive of punchy margaritas and exotic cocktails to unwind at the end of the day. Benefits include:• Free use of the gymnasium• Swimming pool with salt filtration• Free WIFI Broadband Internet Access• Selection of pillows• Designer kitchen with refrigerator, toaster, electric kettle, porcelain ware, imported stainless steel appliance and with a combi-oven to microwave, grill or roast• Daily housekeeping with turndown services• Self-service launderette • basement car park• Free scheduled shuttle service to major office buildings and shopping malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your MiCasa All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Micasa All Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel Micasa All Suite
- Micasa All Suite Kuala Lumpur