I have stayed in Mi Casa three times now since November 2012 for 4 week periods and I feel like I know this all suite /apartment /Hotel well and I highly recommend it.
Mi Casa will suit you if you want clean and spacious low rise accommodation which morphs hotel and apartment living, giving the best of both worlds.
The service is friendly, efficient and polite. With staff going the extra mile to ensure comfort. Reception staff and housekeeping give a strong service. Friendly greetings as you come and go with porters offering assistance to carry shopping bags, hail taxi's etc.
Margaret Ong runs a tight ship in the housekeeping front. Gifts of fresh fruit and eggs appear in the kitchenette which are lovely. The housekeepers thoroughly clean the room and change linen daily.
The small gym is well equipped, never crowded, and the salt water pool is great for adults and kids. The only fault I can find is that it is difficult to get any poolside seevice for drinks/ snacks etc.
Good to have a choice of three places to eat. The Deli stands out. Try the beef sandwich it is amazing. Cilantro is costly but a real foodie experience.
Small restaurants are located in the same road plus a French cafe/ bakery which sells home made quiche, cakes and the like.
It takes approx 15 - 20 minutes to walk to KLCC via the park or a cab costs MYR 10. Mi Casa provides a complementary shuttle buss 3 times a day to key areas.
This is a centrally located hotel which is quiet and caters for both business people as well as tourists.
I will be back here frequently and look forward to my return. I held off writing this review until I had stayed three times to ensure I had a consistent experiences to pass on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reputedly the only urban tropical resort in Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Located in the heart of the city, within easy reach to business districts, major shopping malls, bars and restaurants.MiCasa All Suite Hotel offers 242 luxurious suites with a selection of one, two and three bedroom suites in a modern setting. Each suite is imbued with warm tones, stylishly furnished, ensuring privacy and exclusiveness. The innovative and thoughtful layout provides a comprehensive abode complete with kitchen fittings and latest equipment to whip out a good meal, befitting for long term stays and families.The award-winning Cilantro Restaurant & Wine Bar is refreshingly chic, serving French nouvelle cuisine with a touch of Japanese influence. Tapas Bistro & Bar an all day dining restaurant offers popular local cuisine and Western food, inclusive of punchy margaritas and exotic cocktails to unwind at the end of the day. Benefits include:• Free use of the gymnasium• Swimming pool with salt filtration• Free WIFI Broadband Internet Access• Selection of pillows• Designer kitchen with refrigerator, toaster, electric kettle, porcelain ware, imported stainless steel appliance and with a combi-oven to microwave, grill or roast• Daily housekeeping with turndown services• Self-service launderette • basement car park• Free scheduled shuttle service to major office buildings and shopping malls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your MiCasa All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Micasa All Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hotel Micasa All Suite
- Micasa All Suite Kuala Lumpur