“awesome vacation”

Signature Hotel KL Sentral
Ranked #274 of 349 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 30 June 2014

good and clean room..friendly staff ! i love it to the max !I Good response from all the staff. Hotel was neat and clean. It was a good hotel for all kind of people. I like very much....its a wonderful memories

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank yuvananjay

Reviewed 14 May 2014

It is well located next to the Sentral station and its location could probably be the only good thing about this hotel.
I stayed there for 2 nights and eventually had to move out. There was a sex trade went wrong next door on the first night and somehow the participators almost got me in that trouble. On the next day morning, I experienced sexual harassment from friends of staff member. I would hate to say but that is the worst experience I have ever had while travelling.
I feel sorry to have sounded like a ranting idiot. To be honest, the room itself was alright, but if you are staying there solo and if you are a female, beware of this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
25  Thank Rita L
Reviewed 26 March 2014

It's very nice hotel in kl.This hotel very and cleaned in hotel Lobby and also all rooms. At the same time this hotel rent amount suitable for my budget. Cleaning Staff is also very friendly manner and our service is very good. The hotel Staff response is very well. so this hotel good budget and cleaned hotel in kl surroundings. Thank you.................

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank sikkandarindia
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed in Signature Hotel for 2 night. It was a Good and neat hotel. Front office staff all are friendly type. Good response from all the staff. Hotel was neat and clear. It was a good hotel for all kind of people. I like very much....

Room Tip: Make a room little bit length....
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 247Mohan
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Not much to comment about the hotel. I parked my car outside facing the hotel . Day 1 all was well. Day 2 the car was vandalized. Both front and back windscreen was smashed . The sides were kicked in. Surprisingly the hotel staff said he never heard any noise. Avoid this place if you are going to park your car in front of the hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Vadivel S
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Made a booking for three nights. Arrived mid morning and store luggage. Came back at 2 pm to check in. Then things stated to go bad. Room had no window (in the search engine website it does not say that this grade of room does not have a window so I assumed that it did"........ Wrong)
Went to discuss this fact with the desk to be told that they had no available rooms with windows. We do not stay in rooms without windows and would not have booked at this hotel if we would known.
They could not guarantee me a room with a window for the next day either.
I also complained about the rising damp in the room's walls and the plumbing tools that we left on the floor of the room. The hotel manager became involved at this stage and told me that their rooms did not have rising damp and there certainly was no tools left in the room, and he suggested that he come and inspect the room, which he did. He soon removed the tools and said that he would have the damp problem taken care of soon.
We went on the net and booked a room in another hotel and moved out. after all this he demanded the first nights rent! I will contact booking.com to have the rent repaid to me.

There are much better and more honest places to stay, I would suggest that you do so. The nearby Sentral hotel is very good.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank docozoo
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed for 2 days (17 - 18 july 2013). Hotel is neat and clean. Very near to kl sentral. Walk able distance. Next to this hotel there is gopalan restaurant we can get good, hygiene south indian food. Kl sentral is central railway station where we get buses to genting highlands, klia airport, lcct, lrt, klia express air port train and ktm komoter train for singapore.

• Stayed: July 2013