Let's start with the good points :
1. Good location, located in the wellknown Bukit Bintang street and 2 minutes walk into Alor.
2. Easy to find foods and meals, no need to worry
3. Near from Monorail Imbi, 5 minutes by walk.
4. Receptionist are friendly and helpful
5. Room is clean with minimalist design
6. Bed is pretty soft and they provide extra pillow
Everything always has good and bad points...And for me the bad points are:
1. The hotel and building is not popular,many locals even didn't know it. You have to mention other popular hotel which is located near Sunbow Residence then locals people will recognize it.
2. Room is small (what you paid is what you got,right?) also the bathroom do not have ventilation.
3. When I was there, every night someone who lived on the floor above me was very noisy. Thrum sound was my lullabies for 4 nights. I complained to the receptionist, he said people who lived on the floor above me cook every night. what??
4. Lift waiting was long enough because the lift is shared with all residence in the building.
My conclusion, the hotel is good enough for budget hotel. Easy access, clean room and helpful receptionist. You could try if you'll travel to KL and look for hotel budget with strategic position
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunbow Hotel Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.