“Excellent”

Premiera Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #97 of 349 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 3 May 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. We had booked a superior double room but there was none available at our time of check in, so they upgraded our stay in even better room and should I say, without any extra charges. It was not just great but an excellent room and this made our KL vacation even more memorable..

The hotel is located near KL SENTRAL and it was really not difficult for our taxi driver to find that, infact every one there knew about it. The hotel staff was courteous and also offered to keep our luggage with them after we had checked out.. The room we stayed was in the top floor(30th) and the view of Petronas and the Menera was awesome. It was clean and very well maintained room and am sure I would go back to this hotel, in case we visit KL again in future...

The nearest MRT station is Bandaraya, which is within walking distance and you can also get connected to most part of the city either directly or by simply changing one or two trains.

Kudos to the team of Premiera for making the guests feel comfortable.. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a pleasant stay in KL and in an affordable budget...

Thanks
Sunita

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank Soniaviney

Reviewed 27 March 2013

We stayed here our first night in KL, the taxi had trouble finding it as it is new and didn't have much signage outside (although apparently it was going up the day we left). Concierge was nice but couldn't get us a taxi because of the location of the hotel; they need to find a better way to do this as we had luggage for check out.
Reception was quick for check-in but really slow for check out; they seemed under staffed. No real security in the building as anyone can go up to the rooms. They neglected to tell us that only a few elevators go up to the rooms after a certain time.
Not a four/five star as missing restaurant, gym, spa, etc.... But we had a nice stay, got a great rate as they hadn't launched the hotel when we were there. Really large rooms, furniture seemed a little worn for brand new hotel though.
Nice view of kl tower from room.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank TdotGal
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Very nice place to stay in Kual Lumpur. Location is very nice, near Sogo shoping Mall, almost the centre of KL it is very clean hotel, as it has been opened in 2013. Everything is new!!! Highly recommended to everyone!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank KamilDin
Reviewed 26 March 2013

The room is quite good as the hotel upgraded my room to deluxe room which could see KL Tower and Twin Tower!!!! Nice view at night! At first, we decided to take a bath but the bath tub is dirty. Thus, we just did a shower.

There is no swimming pool, gym room in the hotel.

The hotel is at Bandaraya (the nearest station) and you need to interchange to other station when you would like to go to Bukit Bitang , KLCC.

2  Thank sweetie2013
Reviewed 25 March 2013

This Hotel is New Build Hotel and in the Shopping Centre - Busana Mara & near Medan Mara (D'Mara) Shopping.. so Good Location and Near to Monorail Station..

View from this Hotel is Good, because we can straight see the KL Tower (and Twin Tower in opposite of our windows)..

The room is nice and clean..

The Premiera Hotel have reasonable price..

Thank you for the friendly staffs of The Premiera Hotel.

Next time, I will stay again at this hotel.. keep in good work..!

2  Thank teddy o
Reviewed 18 March 2013

My low rating stems from the blatant false advertising Premiera Hotel has on its website. Website http://www.premiera.com.my/ states:

- Complimentary High Speed Broadband Internet - there is no broadband. There is only (patchy) WiFi. When I asked to be changed to a room that did have broadband (I had brought my own LAN cable) they said no rooms had broadband. This is, obviously, unacceptable for a hotel that claims to cater to business travellers.
- Airport Transfer Service - I sent an email to the hotel asking for a timetable for the transfer service approx 24 hours before my arrival. I didn't receive a reply. Upon arriving at the hotel via taxi I asked about the transfer service. Apparently there isn't one. They did offer to book me a taxi for my departure day from the hotel to the airport. I asked if they could book a taxi from the Hotel to KL Sentral (taking the express train will be far less stressful than catching a taxi out to the airport in KL traffic). Apparently this is impossible. They insisted that I book a taxi all the way to the airport, and that it would be MR100 (when my trip TO the hotel only cost MR75).
- Coffee House - claimed to offer buffet breakfast and had pictures of a restaurant and bar area. Apparently it is not finished yet. Again, if you cater to business guests, why would you not have a place where they can conduct business breakfasts?
To add insult to injury my shower was clogged when I arrived and I had to call maintenance.

Positive aspects:
- two free bottles of water per day
- beautiful views of KL
- is just one block away from KL hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus - definitely the best way to see the city in you only have a few days.
- plentiful free amenities replaced each day.
-there is a small plaque on the ceiling showing the direction of Mecca.

Note that the lobby is on the 25th floor of the building.

I stayed in Room 2612 (26th floor)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Sophie M
Reviewed 15 March 2013

We spent 3 nights at this hotel before going to Cambodia. Hotel is in a perfect location. Monorail is only 1 block away and you can reach any part of the city as the monorail and the other 2 train lines merge in KL central station. Hotel is adjoined to shopping mall and Sogo shopping mall is down the street. We were upgraded to a deluxe room with breathtaking views of the Towers. Luggage storage was provided free of charge. Breakfast is charged at 30 RM but is worth it.

2  Thank Ryangael02