“Great decor with great view ”

Premiera Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #107 of 350 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed in their deluxe room for a stop over in kl. Decorated with a twist of 80's decor influence with current design theme definitely something refreshing. The room I stayed offered a view of KLCC and KL tower and nice to enjoy for the night skyline. The only reservation may be the bathroom rather a bit small when compare to other hotel in similar class. Overall good location with abundance of eateries outlet and shopping outlets.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mshahom

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Living in this Premiera Hotel in KL. Nothing extraordinary in terms of star or ambiance....but special in terms of service!....I left for Langkwai on 28/5/2014 mistakenly leaving few clothes in my room. I returned and informed on 30th abt it. They found it and kept it properly and I got it back! Not only this.....our guide misinformed us about buffet dinner time. so I went to the hotel restaurant after the closing time for dinner. Naturally they said that they are closed. I informed the management...they arranged something and send me back...the restaurant arranged special dinner for me and the supervisor gave me company all the time as I was having dinner all alone!..Getting very satisfied....service should be like this!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights. Room on the 29th floor had a great view of the shopping area that we were heading to. Hotel was generally quiet, excellent was for a retreat (except for the occasional faint drilling sound from the renovation their conducting). Staff was polite, room was of a good size, location was good. This is the 3rd hotel I've stayed in KL and like they said - third time's the charm.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank zaamx
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We have stayed here for two nights, and we found our stay very comfortable with a very reasonable price!
The hotel is located in the Indian district which is very close to the centre of KL. There is a SOGO next to the hotel and u can easily access to the Sultan Abdul Samad building too.
The room is big enough with a good view. The breakfast buffet is also very nice. Staffs are very kind and well trained.
The only thing I didn't like is that I found some stains on my towels, except this everything was perfect.
Just be aware of that since the hotel is pretty new, taxi drivers don't know about it. So just tell them to go SOGO.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paulownia7
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Me and a friend of mine stayed at this property with the sole intention of just having a bed to go home to after roaming around the city.
However what we found was this was a very well kept and nice business hotel which was worth every cent we spend.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone in KL be it family business or casual travelers who are in KL for a star property near the heart of the city

The only problem was our bathroom was clogging water (taking its own sweet time to go), since we were there only for a while we didnt even bother to report it.. I am sure with the kind of staff present it would have been sorted out had we reported

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank azharaga
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed here in December and then again in January. In December we had a corner room which I highly recommend as the views are excellent. In December we weren't able to get a corner room and the one assigned to us had a broken light and had a fair bit of street noise as the window wasn't properly sealed. Front desk staff was very helpful and gave us a suite for just a few dollars more. This was a huge room and very comfortable. All of the rooms were comfortable, clean and had good beds. The price is excellent and the staff are friendly. We'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter. You can hear the mosque no matter what room, but we like it. Reminds us...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rachel h h
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights while I was in transit. I chose this hotel based mainly on the cost which was quite reasonable. The room was spacious and comfortable with bathrobes and slippers provided as well as bottled water. Tea and coffee was available but no milk was provided. I loved the view out over the city. Buffet breakfast on the 5th floor provided many options both local and Western and it was possible to request fried eggs etc. Service in the restaurant was excellent with attentive staff. McDonalds and Subway on the ground floor with Starbucks nearby as well as some shopping malls. Post office was also handy. No swimming pool or gym.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo