“A hidden gem!”

Wadi Hadramawt
Ranked #158 of 4,287 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Where Authentic Yemeni cuisine is served to You with superb hospitality. Our Vision To strive to be the best and to remain unique in our presentation of Yemeni culture.
Reviewed 19 September 2013

This restaurant is "hidden" in a car yard on Jalan Ampang! Make sure you don't miss it as the food is fantastic and the service excellent. I've never eaten Yemeni, but found the food to be beautifully spiced and there was more than enough to eat.

There are newer reviews for Wadi Hadramawt

Reviewed 21 August 2013

The food was so good, and the prices quite reasonable too! We were glad to get out of the Bukit Bintang hustle for dinner and had no hassles getting a taxi to/from the restaurant.

Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

Delicious. I come here at least once a week. If you make it here try the ogda lamb or the fasha. The best flat bread out too. Majed is the friendliest waiter if you are fortunate enough to have him serve you.

1  Thank pipped_up
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Out of curiosity I went to this join with my friend. It was very satisfying experience. Since I love lamb I ordered lamb mandy and kebab. The portion is quite healthy in term of size, the rice is fluffy and tasty and the lamb just melt in your mouth. One word of caution if you are not a big eater do share the food as I mentioned earlier he portion is quite generous in term of malaysian standard but again this is a yemeni restaurant :).Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

This restaurant is my travel group's favorite in KL. No joke, we ate here 10 times in three weeks. You have to try the hummus and fahsa as they are both superb. The service was terrific as well. We are all going to miss Wadi Hadramawt!

1  Thank ekantor