“A Must do in KL, and a great way to spend your Saturday”

Kuala Lumpur Pub Crawl
Ranked #5 of 58 Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Feeling like a stranger in the city? Wondering what and where to go to enjoy the night... What with all the variety of choices to choose from? Every Thursday & Saturday night, starting at 8:45pm, The Kuala Lumpur PubCrawl will guide you through the different bars and clubs in Kuala Lumpur- we will bring you to the hottest clubs, we will quench your thirst with the best-tasting drinks, we'll let you meet new friends from all over the world and make you feel at home in one of the most vibrant cities in the world! The KL Pub Crawl is simply the best way to meet fellow travelers, locals and new friends, from all over the world, while experiencing some of the hottest bars and clubs that the cities night life has to offer. The event takes place on Thursdays and Saturdays! Check the link to our webpage to see specific event dates and times! Remember: Before learn to walk, you learn to crawl!
Reviewed 15 May 2014

If you are a traveler or an expat here in KL, and looking to meet a lot of cool new people this event is what you want to do. Even if you want to go out partying with one big crazy group.
It is just simple crazy fun, where I have met a lot of people and friends.

2  Thank Modar276

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Joined Kuala Lumpur Pub Crawl last year and I can say it is one of my best experiences during my KL trip. this is a cool bar tour where I have met a lot of nice people.

1  Thank lentandeltt
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This bar tour is definitely a must-try activity when you're in KL. I met nice people during the tour and enjoyed the booze in every place we visited.

1  Thank joshutyom
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is one of the highlight during my stay in Kuala Lumpur. One of my buddies recommended me to join Kuala Lumpur Pub Crawl. We went on bar-hopping around Changkat. It was nice to experience different places in one night. I met a lot of people. I also like the cold draft beer in one of the bars we visited. Cheers to this one. Here's a nice event to go to during the weekend.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The event is highly accessible. There are people from different countries. Highly recommended if you are visiting KL - whether you are a local Malaysian or otherwise and whether you are alone or with a small group of friends.