“Lunch”

Ranked #359 of 4,428 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: PAMPAS RESERVE STEAKHOUSE is a premier outlet by Pampas Group. An Oasis at the Heart of The City, located at Suasana Bukit Ceylon Premier Residential Tower. Pampas RESERVE is created to cater to the Corporate and Elite Client who prefer to have a quiter dinner/lunch environment either with clients, family and friends.We have designed the Menu as our Existing Pampas Menu, which feature our Signature Beef Cuts that suits every palate. We also feature an extensive Wine List which comprise wines from new to old world such as from Argentina, Spain, Chile, Italy, South Africa, France, Australia, New Zealand and etc.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had to write this review today as I really enjoyed the lunch at the restaurant today.

Service is great with the waitresses always at hand to attend to our wishes to have : more chili", "more water" etc. Keri the assistant manager is very cheerful and ensured that we are well taken care of by her team. She has my vote for employee of the month at Pampas Reserve Grill.

The set menu selection is great for my guests and me as we have a choice of Caesar's salad (appetizer), chicken burger or fish fillet (main course) and the Mexican churros for dessert. All the items in the menu are my favorites for lunch.

I particularly liked the chocolate dip and its so good that I finished the generous helping provided. If not for the fact that I have to go back to work, I would have ordered more helpings of the churros and the dip.....Gorgeous...

My friends and I will definitely be back for lunch or dinner or drinks in the evening.

1  Thank Mabel L

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have been here more than three times and had an enjoyable dinner with my family. We have had ribeye steak, wanted it to be cooked medium & medium-rare, all done fairly nicely. Have also tried the lamb shank and duck breast, it's tasty but we still prefer the ribeye steak with red wines. The managers have been very helpful in advising the wines and the waiters/waitresses were courteous. The atmosphere was nice too as I like quiet dining. Definitely will be going back for a nice dinner.

2  Thank TLBeh
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Went here with my husband recently and was very pleased with the menu choice and quality service. We both thoroughly enjoyed our steaks. We will definitely be back next time we are in KL.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We came here on Living Social voucher and tried their Lamb Shank, Salmon and Duck. The lamb shank was superb and the duck was good but just a tad too sweet. Salmon taste was alright but it was over done. Overall I enjoyed my meal Some misses but certainly one of the better places to some in KL city center. P/S : they serve awesome steaks!

1  Thank Joyce L
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

If you like quality steak cooked to perfection then this is the place.

As an advocate of real steak of quality cooked to your perfection you can not go past Pampas.

The 350 gram tenderloin is the most difficult of cuts to cook on a grill to your specific taste and Pampas nail it every time.

Value for money, ambiance and above all service, the sign and delivery of good service is in the tasting.

This is a restaurant I recommend time and time again to friends and business associates.

All of whom have described the dinning experience and service as perfect for their social engagement or to conclude the final touches on that business deal.

The most important thing is if you require something to your specific tastes, say so it will be delivered.

Go, eat, and if you are not satisfied ....... Well think back and ask yourself, did you really engage to ensure you enjoyed the best value, quality steak in Kuala Lumpur !!!!!

As there is no substitute for real service with real food, that you just want to eat again and again.

1  Thank Lee D