“Great steak”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I have tried beef steak with black paper sauce and I liked it. One of my favorite. I visited it again and orders a boneless chicken with rice and paper sauce. The breast chicken was delicious but the leg was full of fat that I could not ate it. The near bar is noisy for those who like to eat in quite. Overall, the restaurant deserves 4 out of 5.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We were "menu skipping" through the Pavillion restaurants when we came to this bar. Amazingly enough the 4 of us (including 2 fussy children) all agreed on the venue. We ordered the chicken fajitas, chilli and a steak sandwich. We did order nachos as a starter but the waiter must have mis-understood as they never arrived! Not a problem really as in hindsight we had ordered too much! Food was very good and enjoyed by all. And to the absolute amazement of my eldest daughter, they had churros on the dessert menu - delicious!!

Would definitely return if we come back to KL.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My office is round the corner so I go for lunch all the time. The food is excellent. They use good quality meat and the food kept simple and authentic. Never had a bad meal. I especially like the Chilli Con Carne, Burrito, and Fajita's in that order. From the outside it looks a bit small but the food is surprisingly good. Definitely worth a visit and I hope they open some bigger outlets where I can take my wife for dinner.

1  Thank Tommybola
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We found the place last year and we had lovely meals there almost every week. we always enjoyed the food and beautiful environment in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Thanks to Alfredo the manager of La boca we were always welcomed and had great service. will never forget the tasty food.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Love love love their food! however the service are a bit slow and always mistake our order. Still love this place..the ambiance is nice