I stayed here with 2 other colleagues for a business trip in May 2014 for 5 nights.
The room was spacious and comfortable (slipper were amazingly soft!!). Everything was clean.
The level of service was amazing. The front desk staff was very helpful and willing to help beyond what was asked. The staff outside (calling the taxis) were also very polite and always had a smile on their face.
Location: It was right behind the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and near the Suria KLCC shopping centre.
Tujo- The restaurant within the hotel was were you could have the buffet breakfast- it was quite tasty and have small range or Western & Asian dishes. The restaurant is also opened late at night- the food was also great with interesting presentation.
Negatives: The ceiling of the bathroom in my colleague's room leaked through during our 2nd stay there...
My bathroom in my room unfortunately did not have any hot water- only lukewarm water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of town and a stroll away from the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, Ascott Kuala Lumpur enjoys a prestigious address. The Suria KLCC Shopping Mall, ritzy restaurants and chic cafes are right at your doorstep. Let us lavish you with impeccable service and a suite of the finest facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ascott Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ascott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Ascott Hotel