Great location just across the road from Sungei Wang. We stayed on the 10th floor and unlike other reviewers, didn't hear a thing (though having said that,I've stayed at hotels in KL where I've heard street social noise eg bar sounds and karaoke from 7 floors up - so by comparison, road noise like cars honking etc was nothing to me - if the sounds were there, I don't recall hearing them). The room was very small but clean and check in and check out was very quick and painless for us (less than 10 mins each time). We couldn't get the wifi to work, so just plugged our laptop in and that was fine, a good enough connection to play Diablo 3 without lag! hahaha All in all, a comfortable stay and we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star hotel managed by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, is centrally located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur's prime business, shopping and entertainment districts. It is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and mere minutes from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Parkroyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Parkroyal Hotel